[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoodies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 10358.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10358.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
Post effay hoodies
>>
>uni clothing

lol
>>
>>12021300
ski-u-mah
>>
>>12021300
the u of m is never fucking /fa/
>>
>>12021437
minnesota is overrun by taxi driving somalians. hard to make good fits when you got these niggas beggin for money every day
>>
>>12021447
somebody has to wage slave for uber when i'm wasted downtown. almost got jumped by a couple of those skinnies 3am riverside on halloween. i whipped out my iPhone and threatened to call the popo. They didn't wanna go the way of ol' Philando Castile so they ran off into the night.

to be honest i am more distraught by the boring, basic ass nature of all of the white bitches. anyone seemingly interesting always turns out to be a pseudo artist / intellectual.

would move to berlin or nyc but there are too many darkies and the women are even more pretentious. may have to just move to ukraine and wear a track suit for the rest of my life
>>
>>12021471
just do terrorwave in the east and you'll be good. no one will ever think you are anything but a natural slav
>>
>tfw be wanting a thrasher hoodie for years but too poor and lazy
>it's a hypebeast trend now

Why!?
>>
been wanting this for awhile prob gonna buy on my next paycheck
>inb4 you need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>12021471
>almost got jumped
>immediate response: pull out phone

that's what they're after, fuccboi
>>
I got most my hoodies from Homage.
Unfortunately for most of you guys, it's mostly Ohio themed clothes so you'd probably not care for it
Their hoodies are comfy as fuck though
>>
>>12021690
my nigger
>>
>>12021669
nah they were just being cunts and shit talking. i told them they were the skinniest motherfuckers i had ever seen because i know they're insecure about that shit and that's when they got really mad. i had my knife on me but it's an otf which is illegal in this cuck state so i don't take it out unless i'm really fucked. people rarely get mugged for their phones here.
>>
>>12021708
But the North shore is so pretty
Minnesota gets a pass
>>
File: Untitled.png (188KB, 825x345px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
188KB, 825x345px
>>
Orange champion s700 goat
>>
File: The-iconic-letter-sweater.jpg (421KB, 2000x1393px) Image search: [Google]
The-iconic-letter-sweater.jpg
421KB, 2000x1393px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.