[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are teenage guys literally the worst at dressing themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4493.jpg (248KB, 1128x1422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4493.jpg
248KB, 1128x1422px
Why are teenage guys literally the worst at dressing themselves
>>
>>12020304
You yourself are a teenage guy, posting on a website mainly used by teenage guys who think they're among grown ass men.
>>
>>12020315
This does not answer my question
>>
>>12020304
Because they don't care.
Faggot.
>>
>>12020304
They usually have very little money. The money they do have they would prefer to spend on other things.
>>
>>12020304
That's better than anything posted here, except his shoes are very out of place.
>>
No money, no fashion sense, no understanding of what looks good and why, a relatively low opinion of fashion in general which means that any disposable income gets used elsewhere, and a wardrobe made up of whatever mom got them from the men's department at Macy's
There just aren't many options unless you have rich parents/a decent job
>>
>>12020304
They're just not mentally developed enough to see and understand things out of context, to see the bigger pictures so to speak. That sort of thing only starts to really develop at 16+. That's why even if they dress themselves (usually they probably don't), it's gonna end up like that pic. I mean those pieces in themselves actually pretty nice, but they just don't go together at all. You can see this clearly in a lot of /fa/ pics as well, the only difference is kiddos on /fa/ have enough understanding of fashion memes to not buy pieces that are already garish on their own like those shoes.

But yeah it's true I teach in a high school, I barely give a fuck about fashion myself, 80% of my wardrobe is fast fashion memeshit and I get literally 5+ compliments on my attire / scent every day.
>>
It's because they hear and see things like "matching is always good" and instantly latch onto it. They don't concern themselves so much with HOW the clothes are but more so WHAT the clothes are which is why the fit is usually horrible as well. Source: went to high school and started browsing fa and became hyper conscious of what everyone around me was wearing
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.