[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >want to buy new clothes >sales people usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>be me
>want to buy new clothes
>sales people usually ignore me when i walk in to stores
>people at more expensive stores (harry rosen, nordstrom) ignore me the most
>feel bad trying on clothes and asking for shoes in my size because i'm not going to buy anything, just find my size and shop online when there are discounts
anyone the same?

pic related
>>
>>12019881
you are an asshole
>>
>>12019881
Stop being fat or rediculously short and people will stop ignoring you
>>
just get your shit and go homo
>>
I've only had sales associates ignore me at The Bay. And that was once or twice. I usually have to tell people that I'll let them know if I need anything. So I can't relate to that. But I try shit on all the time with full intent to buy it online for less. I don't give a fuck, but if it makes you feel better, let the salesperson know that you're shopping around for *insert item* before you make a decision, and that you want to see how things fit or feel first.

Protip: Unless you actually act like an weird autist, are extremely rude, or smell like piss, retail workers won't care and will forget you minutes after you leave.
>>
what the fuck salespeople always come up to me and i hate it. im even black so it doesnt make sense. like obviously im not gonna buy your regular price shit when its literally on sale elsewhere at all times
>>
>>12019881
Take a dump in the changing room
>>
>>12019977
bc they think u about to loot uk?
>>
>sales people usually ignore me when i walk in to stores
not even a bad thing they always ask me questions i'm not trying to answer
>>
>>12019977
They're subtly letting you know they're aware a nigger is in their store
>>
>>12019881
i get overwhelming customer service usually when i go to higher end stores, they make it easy to find something specific but when u are just looking around it gets always awkward.
>>
I WISH THAT STORE EMPLOYEES WOULD IGNORE ME; WHEREVER I ENTER EMPLOYEES IMMEDIATELY GREET ME, AND/OR FOLLOW ME AROUND, AS IF THEY ARE EAGER TO HAVE ME THERE, OR AS IF THEY FIND ME SUSPICIOUS.

LEAVE ME ALONE; I CAN BROWSE AND SHOP BY MYSELF; IF I NEED ASSISTANCE I WILL GO TO YOU.
>>
>>12019881
>be me
>just want to browse and get some clothes
>"damn it why are all the sales women at this place so attractive oh god here it co--"
>"hello is there anything i can help you find, or that you're looking for...

>"arghh...No thanks I think I know what I want already arghghgfhghgh"

>"ok well let me know if you need anything"

"ahgghhh!!!!!!! ok..heh heh...thanks."
>>
I never shop because my local town has no good stores, but a girl at gamestop has serious crush on me.
>>
>Find everything you were looking for today
>"Yeah!"
>"Thanks! Hope you enjoy your purchase!"
>"You too!"
>fuckfuckfuck
>Run and never stop running
>>
>>12020797
>"You too!"
>"Haha, oh wait that was dumb of me. Sorry its been a long day!"
Just like that the situation becomes normal again no need to be autistic about it m8
>>
File: brtbJ3A.gif (970KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
brtbJ3A.gif
970KB, 200x133px
>>12020996

yo this

just laugh it off

>"You too!"
then when you realize it stop, look at her like this, laugh and say in a slightly lowered voice
>have a nice day
>>
>>12020136
this is me
>>
>>12019881
>go to lowes
>ask employee what aisle item is in
>sorry buddy i'm off
>spend 90k on remodel materials at home depot instead
Be polite and courteous and the staff will treat you the same.
>>
>>12021170

are you implying that you were a dick?
>>
>>12021003
You cant give instructions like this to people who are not already socially adept
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.