[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man fuck grailed Its always a bunch of falsely advertised overpriced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1278.jpg (93KB, 634x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1278.jpg
93KB, 634x797px
Man fuck grailed

Its always a bunch of falsely advertised overpriced bullshit with stains, everyone takes shit pictures and half the time the colors are completely different

Gay site
>>
its a shame what happened to grailed, used to be great

now its just r/streetwear: the marketplace
>>
>that guy who lists obscure,rare,expensive pieces just to flex and isn't actually selling them
>>
>>12016187
I posted a sick piece just to get people to go to my page and hopefully buy something else. lmao
>>
File: 1478729583901.jpg (38KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1478729583901.jpg
38KB, 340x372px
>search tops without parameters in hopes of finding something neat
>bape
>supreme
>yeezy
>>
it got too big0
>>
>>12016181
fuck resellers

jack up prices 300%
>>
>>12016223
Maybe stop searching in hype retard
>>
Like others are saying, Grailed got too big for its own good. Sneakerheads and hypebeasts flocked to it once they heard of a marketplace that had lower fees than eBay, and it went downhill from there. Nowadays dudes are just using the shit to flex their pieces and promote their instagram. Shaking my fucking head.

Fuckers can't even stay in their category and constantly put shit in Grailed and Basics. And now that I mention it, Basics now is a lot like what Grailed used to be.
>>
>>12016181
sounds like you've just had a lousy experience =]

I've bought and sold my fair share of stuff on Grailed and though the user experience has declined a bit as the site has grown, it's still a good marketplace if you aren't a price gouger or cheapskate. People who are actually knowledgeable about fashion know what they're looking for and know something of what it's worth. They can then buy or sell accordingly.

I feel like for the most part sellers get the short end of the stick with grailed. The fees are a bit steep but not unreasonable. The lowballers suck. Everyone wants a good deal but all of these uninformed 'fashionistas' think you're somehow trying to rip them off if you list something for a reasonable asking price.

eBay is still the best outside of curated consignment shops
>>
>>12016430
>eBay is still the best outside of curated consignment shops
Except eBay will fuck you over for that scamming/clueless buyer 10 out of 10 times
>>
>>12016430
Doesn't eBay have higher fees than Grailed?
>>
>>12016435
yeah, but you're more likely to get a fair price for your pieces, which is worth the higher fee imo

>>12016433
that's definitely an issue for some
I mostly deal in artisanal/avant-garde stuff, which attracts a more knowledgeable and refined set of buyers who are less likely to try and scam you. I can't remember having a bad eBay selling experience. The only time I remember having a bad buying experience was long ago during my fuccboi years when I bought a pair of Balmain bikers that turned out to be fake. The seller seemed genuinely surprised and sorry (he was more clueless than me and had bought them from someone else thinking they were real). He refunded me half my money and that was it.

tl;dr
don't be an idiot, either as a buyer or a seller, and you'll be fine
>>
File: 1427942697682.jpg (29KB, 415x598px) Image search: [Google]
1427942697682.jpg
29KB, 415x598px
>Find my grail on grailed
>It's been listed for years
>Owner won't respond to my messages even though they had recent activity
>>
>>12016181
I miss seeing that guy at the cross.
>>
>>12016187
I offered him $950 for that She Brings the Rain jacket, an extremely generous offer considering all the others have sold for around 800

He blocked me and called me poor

fuck grailed
>>
>>12016243
>2016
>not making your own clothes.
>>
>>12016467
it's the poltergeist sweater, isn't it? he sold it. I talked to that guy irl
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 233x216px
>>12016467
>>
>>12016687
lol you can get them for like 400 ahahaha

>>12016433
>>12016430

1. ebay isn't the best
2. curate consignment shops aren't the best
3. there is literally no difference between someone like god or trunks and a site like endyma, reporter, abeyance etc
everyone in this thread seems to underestimate two things as well

1. hype, remember those issey sport jackets they used to be 50 bucks and are now selling for over 2 grand
2. how bad lowballing is on grailed, i know i've jacked up prices 30-40% more than what i actually want to sell at because otherwise some fuckhead would just lowball me

if grailed had made offers binding from the start then i imagine prices wouldn't be as severe
>>
>>12016433
this
>>
>>12017037
Nah senpai, that maison margiela sweater.

That fucking asshole
>>
Yeah "fashion guys" who still wear those slim fit bombers are all on that shit now lol. If you know what you're doing it isn't too bad though. I find a lot of sneakers on there for dirt cheap just because some guy sized Ramones wrong or something, and get em pretty much brand new for like 300.
>>
File: 1480644457939.png (105KB, 635x493px) Image search: [Google]
1480644457939.png
105KB, 635x493px
>trashy whore tried to sell sweatpants
>posted pictures of her wearing them in her room with garbage everywhere, with friends, etc
>listed as NEW NEVER WORN
>emailed grailed complaining
>"s-she didn't wear them outside. doesn't count!"
>>
File: 09666286.png (5KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
09666286.png
5KB, 274x242px
>mfw u got brand new geobaskets for $300 off grailed
>mfw u got brand new arenas for $150 off grailed
>mfw u got brand new n&f jeans for $60 off grailed
>mfw u got 5 brand new T by A Wang shirts for $30 each off grailed
>mfw no one on /fa/ knows how to use grailed

lol
>>
>>12021072
oh shit, forgot the best ones

>mfw $50 archival junya watanabe
>mfw $60 rick tees
>mfw $100 julius tees

u guys suck at grailed
>>
File: 1479001335958.jpg (48KB, 535x620px) Image search: [Google]
1479001335958.jpg
48KB, 535x620px
>on holiday
>sell jeans on grailed
>person buys them
>messages me an hour after buying saying he would like to request a refund because he changed his mind
Am I within the TOS to just refuse a refund and mail him his purchase
>>
>>12021134
>Am I within the TOS to just refuse a refund and mail him his purchase
yeah, absolutely. TOS says nothing abt issuing a refund.

however, if u don't do a refund, he might just do a chargeback and you'll get fucked cause paypal always sides w/ the buyer.
>>
>>12021160
this
don't take the chance OP
>>
>>12021072
>>12021077
pls teach me senpai
>>
>>12021160
>>12021166
Ok thanks
>>
>>12021199
it's a numbers game. the more shit you see, the more shit you watch, the better your odds are of seeing good shit. so set up ur feed to include everything u would potentially buy, sort by new, and be proactive.

spend all ur freetime on grailed. add everything that u like to ur grails, and aggressively watch price drops. remove shit from ur grails when it sells. when u see something at a price u are willing to pay, offer them 20% down from that.

70% of all grailed postings sell within the first 20 days, so if something you want is up for longer than 20 days, odds are it's not gonna sell until it drops in price a lot. after 20 days & some price drops, send aggressively low offers.
>>
>>12021077
>100$ julius tees

>"archival" junya

sounds like you suck at grailed and fashion in general dude
>>
>>12016687
>She Brings the Rain jacket

what a waste of money that would have been
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.