[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started a clothing brand we are manufacturing the clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4

File: 4Edit.jpg (2MB, 3104x4948px) Image search: [Google]
4Edit.jpg
2MB, 3104x4948px
So I started a clothing brand

we are manufacturing the clothing itself

I wanted to know /fa/´s opinion

pls no bully
>>
*Stoner Boys Club*
>my sides
>>
>>11995239
At least it's not another "brand" that's just printing some edgy, boring stuff for teenagers
>>
What's your least/most expensive item?
What's your growth plan?
Who's your target demographic?
>>
>>11995239
are you mexican?
>>
Why does your clothing look shit, is expensive and the name of all of it is "Stoner Boys Club"
>>
>>11995239
Can we get a discount
>>
>>11995239
Link
>>
>>11995258
Taking my words back on the Money side didn't see its in Pesos.
>>
DUDE
>>
web page?
>>
>>11995257
yah bruh
>>
Is that terrible lack of font smoothing supposed to be ironic?
>>
>>11995239
I like oversized hoodies, but that's a bit much.
>>
>>11995239
That name absolutely MUST be changed.

Having said that the hoodie/dress thing is actually nice, would cop for gf provided materials aren't ass.
>>
>>11995259
sure bruh
SBCclothing/ on fb
>>
>>11995267
Im currently selling through fb only

SBCclothing/
>>
Change your name, it will be hard to find with the current name
>>
>>11995274
thats the waifu size, its less oversized in men

>>11995275
The quality is great, Ive already sold a couple shirts to the U.S.

what would you name it then bruh?
>>
>>11995279
why will it be hard to find?

what kind of name would you propose?
>>
>>11995286
Change it to just "Boys Club", or something.
>>
>>11995261
thats $340 US dollars for you brah
>>
>>11995260
fb /SBCclothing/
>>
>>11995288
It will be harder to google/search, a lot of things are labeled 'stoner' and your brand won't be the first thing that comes up. Pretty sure there's already a 'stoner boys' something out there
>>
>>11995295
The hoodie is $34 in burgerbucks, mate
>>
>>11995292
>Boys Club
That's already taken, it's where Pepe comes from
>>
>>11995292
Boys Club would actually be a cool name, also kind of juxtaposes the gender blurring pieces
>>
>>11995292
ok lemme look into that
>>
>>11995310
>>11995311
Boys club is where the meme frog comes from m8
>>
>>11995305
not for him
>>
I dig the hoodie. But I could not wear something with such a stupid fucking name, holy shit.
OP please think of renaming it because I sincerely like the hoodie.
>>
File: Print interior.jpg (409KB, 2126x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Print interior.jpg
409KB, 2126x1181px
>>11995306
>>11995310
>>11995311
>>11995318

This is my current logo guise
>>
How much for the girl?
>>
>>11995286
I don't know it's not my job to come up with good names for your brand, just use your name or something.
At the minute though it just gives the impression that you heard the name Billionaire Boys Club and said "yea i like that but it's taken" so you just changed one word to make it "weed lmao", like you are deliberately trying to be ironic or edgy.
If the designs and quality are good then that is what will create the sales, not a jokey name.
>>
>>11995324
keep in mind that calling your brand anything containing "boys club" is pretty bad for SEO because billionaire boys club is so big.
>>
>>11995322
Hey dont fucking blame me for this shit

I asked you guys to help me out with names and you just shitposted until I got tired and left

If you have any good ideas go ahead this is the time my man.
>>
>>11995345
call it faggot club
>>
>>11995345
>I asked you guys to help me out with names and you just shitposted until I got tired and left
I asked for opinions and then got butthurt when people said they didn't like my name. Even though some people said they liked the clothes, I care more about being defensive over the name than actually growing my label.
>If you have any good ideas go ahead this is the time my man.
Do my work for me.
>>
>>11995328
I have good quality I just had a hard time coming up with a name
>>
>>11995357
ok you got a good point there
>>
>>11995345
>dont fucking blame me for this shit
It's your fucking brand. You're 100% responsible for it. If you like the name, that's fine.
But it turns off most people over the age of 16 or people who aren't living in perpetual adolescence.
The name doesn't need to be overly complicated but it doesn't have to be dumb, either.
>>11995324
The logo itself should be more minimal. Otherwise you're just looking like NIKE NEW BALANCE with the ostentatious branding.
Take a note from cavempt who usually just have those little circles.
>>
>>11995345
just call it estado de chicos or something
>>
>>11995324
you definitely need to work on the name and the identity of your brand. Wordmark is different here to the OP image, also I think one anon mentioned font smoothing (your letters have jagged hard edges where they shouldnt).
>>
>>11995365
One more thing, if you really want be a nigger just name it something memey in Spanish.
How do you say "full rick" in Cypress Hill?
>>
hire a marketing / design agency to redesign your logo.
>>
Shitskin clothing
>>
>>11995322
I like the hoodie too. Who gives a fuck if the name is stupid nobody will know unless you tell them.
>>
>>11995358
I get that coming up with names for stuff is tough but I'm just trying to be honest with you famalam, at the minute it just sounds like some generic streetwear brand name instead the name of a designer label you know? Like Supreme or A Bathing Ape or Billionare Boys Club etc etc.

It comes down to weather you are trying to create an instagram hype-culture brand or actually found a designer clothing line.
>>
>>11995387
"Where did you get your hoodie"
"Uh-uh"
>>
>>11995387
Because it's literally on the front of the hoodie, you fucking mong.
>>
>>11995395
The hoodie looks way better in the OP with no branding.
>>
tell me about how you started your brand op, how much it cost, and all that other stuff. interested in knowing
>>
>>11995365
B-b-but I like the nike new balance logo
>>
File: THINK.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
THINK.png
13KB, 500x500px
Can't decide whether this is parody or real
>>
>>11995369
lol that sound like shit

>>11995379
thank you I will get on that asap

>>11995381
>How do you say "full rick" in Cypress Hill?
Soyun grin gochupa vergas
>>
>>11995382
I started like a month ago, Im more concerned about the sales Im having right now but I do want to get someone to redesign that logo
>>
>>11995389
well I guess I have to keep working with the brand and the name

although most companies didnt start with a great name and brand either
>>
>>11995391
stoner boys club you mongoloid
>>
>>11995500
First mistake. Focus on image, and marketing. Refine the details. The sales come as a result.
>>
>>11995516
Thank you so much for the advice I will consider it and most likely follow it
>>
>>11995861
I could try my hand at working on a logo for you? I may not be professional but I'm cheap ;)
>>
>another oversized clothing meme brand
>>
>>11995879
This, make more unique designs and not another Vetememes-wannabe that fuccboi teens would wear for one time. It's made in Mexico, so think about bringing some traditional Mexican elements into clothings. Something that makes it unique. Because why should I buy your hoodie when there are already enought variants for me on the market.
>tl;dr boring af
>>
>>11995239
Cool that you are actually making the clothes yourself unlike the 'brands' that are popping up so much these days
Name is awful
Not a huge fan of the products personally
>>
>>11995861
do a rough analysis of the market and the target groups, and the competition, and your USPs.

So, you're offering some hand-made high-end products in the high-end range. You're targetting mostly the same user group that buys high-end or hype streetwear.
Contrary to your established competitors, you've got that underdog, self-made, indie startup vibe that might appeal your audience.

With this in mind, work out a more efficient brand name and logo, test the drafts against control groups until you come up with something good.

Also what >>11995891 said. Work out more stuff that sets you apart from the competition. Either in the products, or the marketing, or the distribution or any combination of these.
>>
>>11995239
I actually want to buy the hoodie for my gf right now. Got some questions though:
1) Not sure if it's the picture quality or the clothing quality, but the picture makes it look dirty. What's up with that?
2) Do you do the female hoodies without the logo? Because here >>11995395 it has the logo, but in the OP it doesn't.
3) You got a size guide or something?
>>
>>11995906
>high-end products in the high-end range
eh. If the prices were mexican dollar, nevermind this part.
>>
>>11995891
because you dont like trump and you dont like big companies because milenials and shit

thats why
>>
call it TOP OF THE WALL or WALLGAZERS something to generate hype, it's the perfect time
>>
>>11995939
1-it is dirty, I was hoping you didnt notice
2-Im selling without the logo, if you look closely you will notice I actually photoshoped the logo in to test it before embroidering, now I know it is not a good idea
3-working on one, but I can tailor you anything if you know your sizes
>>
>>11995239
Hire a real photographer and a graphic designer.
>>
>>11995906
Im currently working with product placement marketing only, I give away the shirts for free to hot girls and gym bros and that has sold around 20 pieces in the first month

I want to work on the idea of gorilla marketing
>>
>>11995239
Can you defend why your brand exists? There is a lot of shitty knitwear out there right now. Do we need another hoodie and t-shirt brand in any form?
>>
>>11995958
Im not going to sell them in 700 dollars at first but I might eventually

>>11995995
Im actually working on a sweatshirt that says
GRAB LIFE BY THE PUSSY but I might not even release it because its too memey
>>
at least this is something different than those fuckboys printing edgy quotes on gildan t shirts and calling themselves """fashion designers"""

still not feeling it
>>
>>11996004
1) Just making sure, but they don't actually come dirty right?
2) Great
3) Given a size, how do you make sure that it... "oversizes" correctly? Also what country's size do you want me to give it in?
>>
>>11996020
I will release shorts, pants, joggers, and other designs that you will not find on those shitty tumblr memeshirt shops

I will work on silhouette too, which is something other brands dont ever do
>>
>>11996027
Dont forget to plaster the text only logo in a white helvetica font

>>11996029
1-No I was just excited and started using my own hoodie right away, got drunk with my gf and decided to take pics without washing it

3-we generally ask for the height, unless you are physically deformed most people have the same structure just at different sizes

I dont have an online store yet but I am working on one, if you are interested in buying you can message me on fb /SBCclothing/
>>
>>11996059
Alright, managed to find your page. Will send you a message now.
>>
>>11995279
This. I couldn't even find it through the facebook search box - had to type it in manually in the url bar.
>>
>>11996122
>>11996076
I am working on it, Ill try to look for a more SEO friendly name

did you search for "stoner boys club" or "sbcclothing" ?
>>
>>11996158
Searched for both and other combinations.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.