[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any females on /fa/ able to give me some advice? My girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Any females on /fa/ able to give me some advice?

My girlfriend is into makeup, etc. And I am looking for advice on some higher end stuff to get her for christmas. I've already ordered her some new high end brushes, but when it comes to actual makeup im clueless, lol.

Shes a red head...so pale skin and freckles, if that matters...
>>
bump?
>>
Anastasia Beverly Hills highlight palettes. Nars eyeshadow
>>
>>11993667
Kylie Jenner lip kits, best lipstick atm. She'll love u.
>>
>>11993855
Lol I would hope after the brushes she would already lose it :P
>>
>>11993855
Don't get the lip kits you're basically only buying the label :/ get colorpop instead save money and make your girl happy
>>
Depends what she likes. The NARS lipstick line is solid. Same with BITE lipstick line. Urban Decay has nice eyeshadows. I prefer NARS for powder blush, but Tarte is good too. MAKE UP FOR EVER has some great cream blush formulas. Good gel eyeliners too. Kat Von D has great eyeshadow and eyeliners too. Anastasia Beverly Hills is great for contour palettes and eyebrow related junk.

Or you can get her a gift card to Sephora.

...I wish my bf would buy me makeup for Christmas ;_;7
>>
>>11993667
If she's pale then Illamasqua do excellent pale foundations and concealers, and beautiful nail polishes if she's into that.

If she says a pale redhead I'm guessing she's cool toned? If so Pumpkin and Poppy do an amazing contour powder for cool toned pale skin in the colour Oak Bark.
>>
>>11993667
Two words: Marc Jacobs
>>
>>11994014 has mentioned a few already. bite's amuse bouche lipsticks smell like lemonade and glide on like butter. stila's liquid eyeliners and CC cream are both pretty cool. kat von d's eyeshadow palettes are well received, but i haven't used them myself. (i believe they just came out with the metal matte palette recently, it has some p stellar reviews)

also, you can never go wrong with YSL's touche eclat. it's a personal favorite of mine. get ya girl some glossier too! cheaper but will probably be very friendly to her skin tone, freckles et al
>>
Benefit is a really great brand, I've been using their products for a while. They sell little sets that are really nice as gifts. But really you should just go to sephora and ask the staff, they'd eagerly help you.
>>
File: 1478572182658.png (151KB, 311x247px) Image search: [Google]
1478572182658.png
151KB, 311x247px
>>11993855
this is a meme ignore this OP
>>
Does she wear more bold make up or does she wear cute and simple?
>>
>>11994501
Well we are both active duty military, so during the week she has to keep it natural. On the weekends she tends to wear bolder stuff.

Im so clueless when it comes to this stuff, hopefully i bought the correct makeup brushes lmao
>>
>>11993667
For the love of god ask >>>/cgl/ not here, they can help you. Never ask /fa/ for makeup advice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.