[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Limits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: JUST.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
At what point does the line between fashion and foolishness begin. When people start laughing at you? When people dressed in generic Walmart clothes start giggling? Do you have to hold back on what you wear around others?
>>
It all depends on if it actually looks effay or not. If it doesn't and you get laughed at, then you'll be seen as a try-hard autist, but if your fit is effay then using the fuck it mentality should benefit you by being deeply loved by a small amount of people where you live.

I get laughed at by what I wear in my small southern town, but girls are always taking notice.
>>
>>11976560

Depends first how attractive you are. Start with that.
>>
>>11976560
It's about attention to the small details. Do the hemlines flatter your height and figure? Does the neckline flatter your face? Does your haircut also flatter your face and hairline?

The more attractive or confident you are, and the better your eye for detail, the more unconventional you can go.

If the guy in the photo wore longer pants and a smaller shirt, he wouldn't look as short.
>>
>>11976560

sometimes i fantasise about wearing either subtle or over the top ironic fits but i'm not charismatic to pull it off and would just immediately get flustered if anyone questioned it lol
>>
>>11976572
i already know im ugly as sin so i dont really care what people in my rural town think about how i dress
>>
OTHERS CAN FIND SOMETHING ABSURD, RIDICULOUS, OR UGLY, REGARDLESS OF THE THING'S OWN INTRINSIC QUALITIES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT BECOMES YOU; THE LIMIT IS YOURSELF; IF SOMETHING BECOMES YOU, AND YOU YOURSELF LIKE IT, THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH.

DO NOT BECOME OTHERS; BECOME YOURSELF.
>>
>>11977680
NEVER CHANGE
>>
>>11976572
but if it looks effay it looks try-hard autist

???
>>
>>11976560
why are there two, very long tampon strings hanging down?
>>
i wish i could dress strange af.
it really depends where yuo live and who you are around.

at church if im wearing like a pink toque, 10+ people ask if im making a fashion statement or something
>>
>>11977680
I don't care for your trip or posting style but good advice anyway.
>>
>>11977680
this is nice, you're nice

thanks anon
>>
I dress weird a lot of times just for fun. Idk. You just have to not give a shit I think, most times people don't care at all about what some faggot's wearing
>>
>>11977680
This is good advice. However, this guy does exactly the opposite of what you're advising, which is attempting to "become others" by jumping on the latest trends as fast as they drop. Or, to put it more bluntly, he's a huge fuccboi.
>>
>>11978265
Well, yeah, hence his advise.
>>
>>11976560
whats this guys instagram again im in need of a laugh
>>
>>11978297
davidblack415
>>
>>11977680
i see you're still hegeling it...
>>
>>11976606
>the better your eye for detail, the more unconventional you can go

This. It's not about a fuck it mentality, or self-confidence. There are a lot of self confident weirdo autists. It's about understanding and adherence to design principles. Meaning, statements, and style are all secondary to lines, form, and shape.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.