[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is zara /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

is zara /fa/?
>>
>>11972151
It's my favourite
>>
That doesn't even look like a rat, it's obviously a small hand
>>
File: zaraxbalmainfw10.png (1MB, 1200x2433px) Image search: [Google]
zaraxbalmainfw10.png
1MB, 1200x2433px
>retarded american can tell rat from mouse
>other retarded american asks if the sweatshop company that steals all its ideas from high fashion is houses is /fa/

You tell me. Is pic related /fa/? One is Balmain fw10, the other is Zara shortly after.
>>
>>11972164
I Like how you have to state which one is zara and which is balmain, otherwise they look exactly the same lmao
>>
>>11972164
fashion kills political movements so its fitting it is cannibalistic to its own cause
>>
File: TM97D86LTAN_Zoom_F_1.jpg (62KB, 994x1350px) Image search: [Google]
TM97D86LTAN_Zoom_F_1.jpg
62KB, 994x1350px
>>11972208
Let's be real here; They may look the same, but the quality of the materials and attention to detail is leagues apart. It's fast fashion's job to bring the designs to the masses, but in order to make the clothing available to the masses corners have to be cut.

Think like the suede chelseas that Topman has. They look like CP chelseas, but the suede is thin and rough compared to the soft suede on the CPs and they're not as solidly built.
>>
>>11972151
Overpriced for what it is, and it's shit.
>>
Lol I went to high school with the girl who found the rat in her dress
>>
>>11973457
>going to high school with someone who shops at zara
pleb
>>
>>11972151
>get rat in your dress
>imply you got ill from it and are traimatized
>sue for 10000000000 shekels
>spend it all on sick Rick Owens cops
Sound like a wise plan. She outjewd the jew.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.