[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redwing 9197

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: redwing9197.jpg (33KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
redwing9197.jpg
33KB, 620x413px
anyone own a pair of redwing
particularly pic related, the 9197 boots
they look v high quality and have a dope silhouette but idk if theyre worth the price
>>
I own a pair, they have a long break in period and squeak. Also they're more bulky then I wanted them to be.
>>
>>11961248
so not worth the price?
are they more or less bulky than the doc martens boots, cus i cant stand doc boots
>>
>>11961280
Went to a store the other day and tried on the iron ranger model. Probably the most comfy shit i've ever had on my feet and thats before breaking them in. Gonna defnitely cop some soon
>>
>>11961244
I have a pair. They are high quality and have an interesting look, suitable for lots of different fits. But be warned;

THEY
WILL
CREASE
FUCK

If you accept that, as I have, you will enjoy them.
>>
>>11961486
im cool with creasing, imo shoes look better when they look suitably worn in
cool think im gonna cop, do they fit tts
>>
>>11961486
how loud is the squeaking?
>>
>>11961486
post pics of yours with creases pls
>>
>>11962276
I have a pair of the chukkas. Almost went with the boots. The squeak lasts until appropriately broken in which is variable. Didn't take long personally as I was on my feet and out the door with them on a four mile hike and used them very actively and still do.
>>
>>11961244
had them, very heavy on the feet and hard to break in. squeaky like others have mentioned. i also had problems slipping in them when it was wet. they look quite nice on the foot, however i do feel the sole throws them off
>>
get chippewa utility boots or wolverine kilometer boots instead
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.