[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a men's dress shoe (something that you could wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: vivobarefoot.jpg (376KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vivobarefoot.jpg
376KB, 1600x1200px
Is there a men's dress shoe (something that you could wear to the office with a suit) that has a very short heel or no heel at all?

I've had some foot problems, and I find that a zero-drop shoe is the only kind I can wear without being in pain. I know there are many zero-drop dress shoes on the market, but they all have issues with them:

- Primal Professional: Unnaturally long.
- VivoBarefoot: The wide toe box makes it look like a clown shoe.
- True Linkswear: Looks great, but since it's a golf shoe, it's not really made for walking on concrete. I have a pair, and the soles are significantly worn down after only a year of wear. They'll be trash in less than 6 months.

Is there a shoe that just looks like a regular Oxford but without the giant heel? I don't care about the wide toe box at all, and I'm willing to tolerate a relatively thick sole as long as it's flat.

Any ideas?

Pic related: the VivoBarefoot. As you can see, it looks ridiculous.
>>
look into wedge soles maybe
>>
>>11958412
they have those cole haans with the nike soles but theyre butt ugly

also rw postman oxfords
>>
>>11958412
doc monos look flat but ive never looked into it
>>
>>11958412
Red Wing Postmans
>>
>>11958437
>>11958447
>>11958578
Thanks for the tip.

The Postman shoes do look flatter, but there's still a distinct lift in the heel. Do you think it's possible to remove the insole and dig out some of the material? What's the sole made out of, anyway?
>>
>>11958412
> I have a pair, and the soles are significantly worn down after only a year of wear. They'll be trash in less than 6 months.

This is pretty much all minimalist soles.

Your best bet is to get a custom pair made, I think.
>>
>>11958412
I feel you. Life is hard for a minimalist.
>>
>>11961672
It is. I'm hoping the trend will take off so that we'll have more footwear options.

I'm about to consider making my own (as >>11960329 suggested) or going to this cobbler in town and asking how much he might charge to make a pair of shoes like that.
>>
>>11958447
they're derbies js
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.