[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Black appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1246.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
Tredsetter, fire fits, Pakistan is white. Is there more effay guy than David Black?
>>
Fuck this thread and fuck David Black
>>
>>11956551
His posture upsets me. It's like he's upset that he didn't get a dick in his ass.
>>
File: DavidBlackInspo457.png (612KB, 572x597px) Image search: [Google]
DavidBlackInspo457.png
612KB, 572x597px
>>11956551
his fits are fucking sick OP but you cant expect these rick owens wearing morons to appreciate real streetwear lol. jealous haters mad that david black is famous and rich and they have to spend their entire paycheck on fake geos lmao
>>
>>11956607
Is everyone of his silhouettes like this?
Baggy tops and leggings?
>>
he should really dress his age
>>
>tfw David and me are neighbors
he's an okay guy but so awkward when he walks, you can tell his height complex from a mile away
>>
>>11956613
Yup. Also his brand consists of graphics lifted from metal bands and bleach memes.
>>
I used to work with a guy named David black but he was an extremely effeminate gay white boy with better makeup skills than any girl I knew
>>
>>11956655
Yeah he's a nice dude. His shit is just atrocious. Saw him walking around westfield and talked to him. Doesnt take himself too seriously but his whole aesthetic screams vanity.
>>
>>11956656
lol i also saw he literally stole designs off the new kanye merch
>>
I'm going to SF in 2 weeks and I want a photo with him. How do I find him
>>
The god of /fa/ is born
>>
>>11956551
This the gayest shit ever
>>
>>11956655
>>11958159
Wait you guys are from SF too? /fa/ party when?
>>
>>11956551
YOURE A ROCKSTAR!
>>
>mfw i asked him if he's being dressed by an autist or if he's the autist and he blocked me on IG
>>
>>11956574
thats the joke
>>
>>11956551
Is there a reason he dresses like this? Fashion is about proper proportions to make yourself look taller, leaner and generally more proportionate, his look makes him look short, overly skinny and it's a trend hopping mentality, you have to change your clothes everyday, you can't wear the same pants 2-3 days in a row, you can't wear the same hoodie or shirt a few days in a row, people will notice it and you'll look like a muppet
>>
someone post that pic of him next to the giant table and chairs lol
>>
File: smollboi.jpg (132KB, 1080x1210px) Image search: [Google]
smollboi.jpg
132KB, 1080x1210px
>>11961162
>>
>>11961225
kek
>>
>>11961225
when will they learn
>>
>>11960971
He is Pakistani shitskin, he thinks putting on trendy overpriced shit and getting instagram like from fuccbois will somehow heal his genetic inferiority.

I mean, guy is like 30 and dresses like a high-schooler.
>>
>>11956551
>smartphone size of your head
I thought I with 5''9 have problems, but this guy can simply commit kys-icide.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.