[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicago Stores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Mag-Mile.jpg (2MB, 1622x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mag-Mile.jpg
2MB, 1622x1080px
Heading to Chicago for the weekend, any reccs on obscure/interesting shops to visit? is Magnificent mile really worth it
>>
Independence
St. Alfred
mag mile is fun for tourists; there's a pretty cool Adidas store in Water Tower Place too, especially if you like sports gear
>>
The Buffalo Exchange in Wicker Park is decent. There's also a designer store across the street from there that's pretty decent. Idk if Notre in Andersonville is open right now, but if it is I'd check it out, if Notre isn't open its still worth going to the area because Rad Vintage down the street occasionally has some nice shit. If you have a lot of money, RSVP gallery has everything that /fa/ loves, but if you aren't fucking rich enough to cop an entire rack of Rick Owens and you go in there the workers will stare down their noses at you like you're fucking swine. Went there to cop some Cps last year and the workers were legitimately openly judging me to my face because I couldn't afford to buy more than what I came to purchase.
>>
>>11954893
I think it also has to do with how you're dressed when you go in
If you have on broke ass shit from h&m they're gonna assume you're a lame hypebeast
If you are dressed like a regular human being they're generally cool as fuck
>>
>>11954613
The Adidas store, along with the one on Rush, is pretty meh.

As other have said, the Mag Mile is mainly for tourists but the Nordstrom Rack (while not obscure/interesting) on Chicago Ave. by the Hancock is a pretty damn good store in general.
>>
>>11954923
Yeah there's not a lot at the Adidas originals store, definitely nothing obscure....but it's still a pretty cool place to check out, considering it's two blocks away from the best concentration of stores in Chicago
Love getting off at Clark and lake, walking down to Patagonia/Burton/Barbour, and just splurge for like three hours lol
>>
fat tiger workshop up around wicker, jugrnaut and leaders
>>
by the way theres a uniqlo on mag mile that you might want to check out too
>>
>>11955516
its like the only one for like a thousand miles in either direction so don't miss it.
>>
where my /chi town/ Niggas @? south side reporting in
>>
>>11956849
Northwest Indiana (Valpo) :/
>>
>>11954574
One time I cut class and drove my friends dad's ferarri there. We went to the sears tower and ate at an expensive restaurant. My girlfriend was impressed that I lip synced at the parade.
>>
>>11958024
You go to VU? I have family in valpo
>>
>>11958397
buddy of mine played football for valpo
>>
>>11958397
Nah, I go to Purdue Northwest which is in Westville, but I live near VU (right by Inmans)
>>
>>11958047
low effort
>>
>>11958047
Febis beeper
>>
>>11956849
Rogers Park checking in (Loyola student)

There isn't a whole lot downtown on Mag Mile imo, I definitely prefer Wicker park to anything but it's a real bitch to get to on the El
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.