[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started doing this with all my belts. Is it autistic or stylish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: beltstyel.png (382KB, 614x642px) Image search: [Google]
beltstyel.png
382KB, 614x642px
Started doing this with all my belts. Is it autistic or stylish? I kinda like it.
>>
>>11954143

You look like an autist just tuck it into your belt loop
>>
>>11954143
Autistic af
>>
>>11954143
Buy a smaller belt you colossal retard.

Polite sage.
>>
It's honestly not bad as all you guys are making it out to be
>>
>>11954180
t. 15 year old
>>
>>11954180
this

i will concede that it looks strange in the context of anything formal though
>>
>>11954143
only if its a thin yohji belt
>>
File: image.jpg (405KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405KB, 2208x1242px
>>
>>11954771
the difference between elias "literally god" ronnenfeldt and /fa/ is that elias could pull off literally anything he wanted to effortlessly
>>
>>11954143
IT'S TIME TO STOP
>>
Oldfag here, this with either a necktie or seatbelt as belt was the GOAT fashion accessory of 1999-2000
>>
>>11954777
this "pulling off" sentiment is the exact reason you fags all dress the same. too afraid to step out of your scandi minimalist comfort zone.
>>
>>11954827
look buddy, the belt thing just doesn't look good
>>
>>11954831
it does though
>>
ive had to do this for years with the d ring belt i use because the longer part is always falling out of the last loop. i think it looks okay but only with informal belts
>>
>>11954146
/thread
>>
>>11954841
If you were so confident it looked that good then why are you on /fa/ trying to get people's opinions?
>>
>>11954856
i'm not the one that started the thread
>>
>>11954771
hes not doing the weird shit youre doing in your picture OP. he just didn't tuck his belt into the pant loop and its sticking out.

it's autistic but just wear it if you want. stop trying to convince others that it looks good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.