[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ID on these pants? was posted in a thread earlier. ty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1478990736241.jpg (330KB, 648x976px) Image search: [Google]
1478990736241.jpg
330KB, 648x976px
ID on these pants? was posted in a thread earlier. ty
>>
if anyone can direct me to similar pants..., that would be dope.,,
>>
>>11953519
bump
think these would have originally been hifi fnk, no way to get them now tho if they were.
also want to know w2c some that look like this, hifi only seem to sell slacks now, which i just dont like as much
>>
>>11953519
That's literally a black pants, you fucking piece of shit. Your fucking thread could have been posted on the fuccboi thread, moron. I can't believe some people still don't know what a fucking black pant is. Just give up, moron, you will never be effay, and you know why ? Because you're a fucking retard. You are literally mentally retarded. You're the kind of piece of shit that asks stupid questions all the time because you don't take 10 motherfucking seconds to read or make your own research. You are the reason why our western society is falling apart. You are a fucking plebeian, you don't even deserve the right to vote, motherfucker. I don't even want to make a godwin point, but you know exactly where you belong.

You just fucking ruined my day with your stupid question, i am shaking right in front of my computer right now. Fuck you.
>>
>>11954785
obviously not all black pants fit like that.
its like asking for an id on postman red wing adn someone saying its literally just a pair of black derbies. but your post was bait anyway
>>
>>11954882
its not bait

i agree with him, you dont need to make threads for this. lurk more before starting threads.

fucking newfags
>>
>>11954785
Was I uhhhh, supposevto laugh?
>>
>>11954882
They fit like that because he's skinny you stupid fuck. The kid is a twig. Most people won't look like that even if they buy those same exact pants.
>>
>>11954890
>you have to lurk to learn the rules of muh sekret club before you can post
>>
>>11954785
Not sure if entirely bait, but the point is correct. They're literally just a pair of black smart trousers worn too high and too short. OP is a fucking moronic faggot.
>>
>>11955092
correct.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.