[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience with any of their stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: logo_v5.png (4KB, 260x74px) Image search: [Google]
logo_v5.png
4KB, 260x74px
Anyone have experience with any of their stuff?
>>
>>11935951
yeah, i own two tees.
what do you want to know?
>>
>>11935976
Just wanna know about the quality really. I want a nice, basic, high quality hoodie for when I don't give a shit. I thought about getting one of the f/w16 ronin ones but these I don't have to import or vie for and they're having a sale right now.
>>
>>11935990
Can't tell you much about their sweats/ hoodies since i don't own any of them. But the quality of the tees is great. But they are Contintental Clothing OEM.
>>
>>11936013
>But they are Contintental Clothing OEM.
Is that supposed to be a positive?
>>
>>11936030
Depends on how you see it.
i got the tees on sale for like 15 Euro each. i bought them because of the Design/ Print.
They are as i said before made by Continental, Model is N03.
You can get these for around 11 Euro. So i paid 4 extra for a nice quality print, which is totally fine for me.
Continental offers pretty decent quality Basics and is the Manufacturer for a lot of Labels/ OEMs.
>>
>>11936041
...their Logo Hoodies for example seem like CC-N51P to me. Garment is also the same (80% Cotton 20% Polyester / 320 g/m2)
you can get these unbranded for around 29 Euro
>>
>>11936049
Oh damn, definitely not gonna pay 50€ for an imprint. Thanks, man.
>>
>>11936041
>>11936049
Oh right, speaking of. Do you know any other high quality European OEMs?
>>
>>11936071
no problem

>>11936098
Continethal clothing and their Earthpositive is great. They offer differnet cuts/ fits and fabrics, you can check the measurements and weight on their site - continentalclothing.com.
They also have an own organic label called Earthpositive. All of their stuff is Fairtrade if that is important for you.

then there is Stanley&Stella which is pretty much the same as CC/ Earthpositive
- stanleystella.com

American Apparel also has some high quality stuff such as their Hammer Tees for example. stuff is made in the US and if you are a student you get nice discounts - americanapparel.net

Trigema and nakedshirt are also good, but i don't own any of their garments

Others which are one tier lower are SOLs/ Gildan/ B&C.
Own some SOLs Tees, fit is great, sadly fabric is as thin as H&M/ most Zara stuff, however they did not peel or lose their form so the quality is better than the stuff from fast fashion stores.
>>
>>11936164
you seem to know your stuff, so i would like to know your opinion on fruit of the loom t-shirts. ive had a black super premium t for a few years now and its by far my favourite tshirt, it has developed this washed out look over the years and the material feels great
>>
>>11936238
don't own any fruit of the loom products, so can't compare.
but the fabric of the Super Premium T-shirt seems good. Nice thick cotton. but can't rate the fit, stitching etc because i don't own it. But they seem solid and cheap, i may order some.

AA Hammer Tee is of the same weigth and also cotton, cut is straight stitching is solid.
The CC N03B Fitted Tee is even thicker fabric (240g/mm2) and CC quality is usually very decent. Fit ist slightly tailored cut.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.