[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suggestions for stylish fat dude clothes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey guys. Now, before you say anything, yes I am making an effort to lose weight, it's just slow going. That said, here's my info:

5'11"
216lbs
36-38 inch waist, depending on brand of jeans
30 inch inseam
Large to XL t-shirts and untailored button up shirts (Large Dickies workshirts, XL dressy shirts)

I'm trying to find some clothes that are somewhat stylish and classy while I lose weight. I like dark, militant / sleek looking clothing which is hard to find when you got a big guy. Most jeans and such fit really awkward, and you end up with super baggy legs because of the waist size. And it's hard to find button up shirts that aren't either like huge tents or too tight in the stomach area.

Any suggestions for stuff I can wear in the meantime? Getting tired of black jeans and dickies workshirts.

Photo is of an example guy, except my belly is a little bit bigger (I don't have as much upper body muscle to even it out, so my gut looks more disproportionate).

Thanks!
>>
>>11934160
white t-shirts, black jeans. fat people literally cannot pull off any outfit that I can think of, they make the clothing look shapeless and deformed. sorry breh, good luck losing weight.
>>
I was once this exact weight and height and I didn't have a belly or look like that picture. what the fuck
>>
>>11935023
Seriously. I've topped out at 205 (6'), and I never looked even close to that. I only hit a 34" waist briefly.

OP, you sound like you dress fine. Don't waste your money if you're in the process of losing weight. For pants, you can tailor them to fit a bit more trim. Same goes for shirts. A good rule is that shirts should fit in the shoulders and chest, and pants in the waist and especially the seat/crotch. Most everything else can be altered.
>>
>>11934160
>Body dysmorphic disorder
>216lbs
>Belly of a fat sailor
>make sure its tied well
>>
My thoughts exactly. Maybe overweight, but not FAT.
>>
I lost 20kg over a 6 month period and buying clothes in between was a huge waste, stick to the cheapest brands like Zara and H&M until you're done and buy only the necessities.

So try to accelerate the process, maybe you can be in better shape by the time post-Christmas sales hit
>>
Just wear cheap basics that fit you until you lose the weight, no one is going to look down on or laugh at a fat guy who is actively working to better himself

If you want to treat yourself cop a hat or pair or shoes or a watch, something that you can still wear once you drop the weight
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.