[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are bulges kino? what are the best pants to wear to enhance the bulge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

are bulges kino?
what are the best pants to wear to enhance the bulge?
>>
>>11932667
rub cock constantly so as you always have a semi
>>
>>11932667

The best way to enhance the bulge is having a bulge.

I have a light switch penis and for me is practically impossible unless I rub off my cock a bit before going out.
>>
>>11932680
>>11932667
Whenever I have a boner in public and try to make it go down it has that awkward semi phase where it looks like I have a huge bulge. I think most people just see a bulge and assume you're just getting rid of an erection, no?
>>
File: BIG.jpg (59KB, 445x575px) Image search: [Google]
BIG.jpg
59KB, 445x575px
bulge inspo thread?
>>
>>11932667
>>11933030
>wtf is underwear?
>>
File: 2vbIt9e.png (928KB, 850x1056px) Image search: [Google]
2vbIt9e.png
928KB, 850x1056px
Tight stiff fabric pants
>>
>>11933119
w2c jeans like left
>>
>>11932680
the secret is to wear tight pans and rub cock a little for a semi, then once u got a semi ur dick presses up against your pants enough that just walking will rub your dick, that way you can keep it semi
>>
>>11933150
wrangler slim
>>
>kino

you cant just throw in random buzzwords wherever you want just because you want to impress others you fake fuck
>>
>>11933080
Underwear doesn't stop it unless you're wearing super tight briefs or something. My flaccid dick is like 4 and a half inches long if it's not cold or wet and it's impossible to hide it completely unless my pants are baggy and thick.
>>
>>11933119
That's not an impressive bulge fuck you
>>
>>11933363
fucking this
>>
File: 12d.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
12d.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>11933493
>>11933363
>>
>>11933467
that's a natural bulge, son
>>
>>11933565
>le austict meme :))

Kino has nothing to do with clothing or fashion. Stop trying so hard, you look pathetic.

Please leave /̶f̶a̶/ 4chan and never come back. Thanks!
>>
>>11932667
>>11932680
>>11933007

Go back to /b/ faggots
>>
>>11933693
But bulges have something to do with effay? KEK
>>
>>11933018
Only men will think that. Most women will be disgusted or mnade very uncomfortable. Only sluts will show some kind of interest
>>
>>11933977
please point out where anyone said bulges """have something to do with you effay""""" (just say are effay next time you moronic piece of shit)

god i fucking hate newfags
>>
>>11934650
well idk theres a whole website of women taking pictures of/rating mens bulges on like subways and shit, and knowing my girlfriends they'd all look at/talk about it with each other. Not saying that walking around with a bulge will get you laid or w/e but if girls see it they'll probably talk and joke about it
>>
>>11934650

this. it's obvious you're being a try-hard it's just laughable, that or the awkward boner thing

either way you're making a bigger fool of yourself than your kanye west clown shoes
>>
>>11932667
>enhancing bulge
No desu, that's socially unacceptable, you want to have friends, don't you?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.