[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clarks!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: index.png (101KB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
101KB, 396x304px
http://www.sears.ca/product/clarks-mens-bushacre-2-casual-leather-boot/667-000293357-82285-5-6-5-8-5-9

Bushacre 2 for $72 CAD shipped
Enjoy! :)
>>
Is it 2011 again?
>>
>>11922490
Fuck you I love my Bushacre's
>>
I got these in beeswax on Amazon for around the same price. Looks good with anything, wouldn't want to walk all day in them though.
>>
>>11922504
I walk in mine all day. They're like my only shoe.

They feel fine to me
>>
>>11922447

I have a pair of rag and bone dessert boots and they're actually really nice shoes. its just if you wear them with chinos and a polo you look like a walking meme, but with a big baggy bomber and skinny jeans they look cool imo
>>
Going to cop, thanks OP

Americans don't understand the shit we go through, it's very hard to buy anything in Canada right now without feeling like you're flushing your money down the toilet
>>
>>11922581
I hope you don't plan on wearing these in the winter.
>>
File: lugz lol.jpg (729KB, 1306x977px) Image search: [Google]
lugz lol.jpg
729KB, 1306x977px
>>11922781
No shit

When the snow comes I'll dig out my shitty Lugz I got on sale
>>
>>11922447
Oh fuck yes, I've had a pair of Bushacre's for about two years. They're pretty good boots. Wear 'em with anything.
>>
i have a pair when i bought into the reddit mfa memery and now i havent worn them in over a year becaue they are meme shoes and i feel like people are looking at me like im a basic mfa cunt
>>
I've had my Bushies for a couple of years now. They've gotten super fucking popular, and mine don't quite fit like they used to in the instep so I was considering getting some Malis.

Thoughts?
>>
>>11924859
malis look really cool, but you wont get 120$ worth of wear. the leather is fine but the insides get worn out and the crepe soles die fast. also terrible winter boots
id just get another pair of busharcres
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.