[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /fa/ I was thinking about getting something like this done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hair rainbow.jpg (93KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
hair rainbow.jpg
93KB, 650x650px
Yo /fa/ I was thinking about getting something like this done but I'm fairly worried about the judgement I might get? What do you guys think?

Also are there any products you would recommend that could help me get my hair to have that sort of defined look that he has?
>>
I'd probably look at you and be like 'what a faggot' but still think it looks cool
>>
>>11922282
id recommend bleach as a first step. just pour yourself a big ol' cup and down that fucker
>>
I think I'd have to ask you about the pronoun you want to be adressed with before talking to you
>>
>>11922300
>>11922310
>>11922320

yeaht thats p much what i thought peak af
>>
>>11922282
kys fuckin faggot, this board is dead cuz of u
>>
>>11922282
You would look like a complete faggot
>>
>>11922282
yes op cool do it
>>
You are such a faggot. Such a low testosterone pathetic faggot.

>please bros help me out
>I want attention for doing something weird
>bu-but... I don't wanna be judged.

You are seriously wanting to do something counter-traditionalist and not catch any flak.
You are an incredible pathetic shit.

I dyed my hair pink and just tell people "because I like it."
Why are you so afraid of fucking words you faggot pussy.
>>
I really dont hate it from an aesthetic perspective but you would definitely look like a faggot. Not a cool faggot but a whiny bitchy tumblr faggot. The fact that you have to ask about it online probably means you wouldn't have the masculinity t o pull it off
>>
>>11922282
gtfo
>>
Dont be a faggot
>>
>>11922393
This says it all op. Dont do it. I know a few guys with hair like this but they were already hot before it
>>
>>11922393
i know a gay kid with pink hair he's based as fuck and owns that shit.

you need to have confidence to pull it off imo
>>
>>11922282
>I'm fairly worried about the judgement I might get?

If it weren't for the attention, of any kind, you wouldn't be doing it in the first place.
>>
>>11922393
Hit the nail on the fucking head. I paint my nails black, not for any particular reason other than I like it. If someone asks me why I did it all I say I'd "I felt like it". You don't have to give anything more than that. If you overjustify your reasons to do shit that I'd out of the norm then you just come off as an insecure and pretentious loser. Do whatever you want but understand that SURPRISE not everyone is gonna like it! Though as long as you're a decent person and people like you it doesn't really matter cause the only people you will catch flak from then are strangers who you shouldn't even worry about in the first place. This is good to remember when dressing yourself too. Dress for you and not other people, others will respect your personal tastes more than just trying to appeal to others.
>>
>>11922282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q

lil uzi vert got dreads that look like this and they honestly look really cool.
>>
>>11924448
not that guy but 100%, i used to be afraid of doing my own thing because of judgement. now i do, i realise i dont care what those people think. guess what? a lot of people think im gay. its just not worth getting stressed about. i actually hook up with way more girls than i used to (and they do) so it doesnt bother me. and honestly, the kind of girls who would assume i was gay were never gonna get with my twink ass anyway, so idgaf

dressing for yourself is the bomb.
>>
>>11922282
>want to do something that could only be for other people
>afraid they'll judge you
aight
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.