[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're cute >he's so cute >you always wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>you're cute
>he's so cute
>you always wear such nice clothes
>where do you get your clothes? they're nice

all these compliments, yet still no gf.
>>
>>11921976
Black men are taking all of our women, so it's understandable anon.
>mfw I got cucked by a black man with a giant cock
>mfw I still live with my beautiful nymph girlfriend
>mfw I still watch her get fucked by different black men every weekend
>>
>>11921995
t. fat black beta with 5" pecker
>>
File: 1320490300429.jpg (21KB, 338x429px) Image search: [Google]
1320490300429.jpg
21KB, 338x429px
>>11921976
>get compliment from grill
>most of them are in couple with friend of mine
>i'm too late to party
>i'm too late to get laid
>Sad
>Don't have the choise to live without the 4chan's feel aka : >tfw when no gf
>Beeing a 7.5/10
>Become that tall edgy dark-haired dude
>Wait
>Wait for her
>...
>>
just talk to them you faggots
>>
>>11921995
but i am black
>>
File: 59168075.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59168075.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>11922038
:O
>>
>>11922009
this (plus social anxity so i've fucked it up wth "her" about 3 times now
>>
>>11922066
maybe they're lying, maybe i'm actually ugly.

regardless of their compliments, i have pretty low self esteem and depression. so perhaps its that.

or maybe i'm just boring.
>>
>>11922075
The funny that happen to me nowadays is that I can find "her", i will recognize her but everytime there is fucked up so when i discover it, i just feel that must keep livin' in case i maybe encounter "her"

I don't if i'm autistic but sometimes when i like shit, i think of "her" and sometimes i talk to this imaginary things in my head

I think i'm not the only one like that, let me know anon, how do you endure loneliness
>>
>>11922083
i understand how you feel, i mean i think you're saying that you don't know how you look when you're socially active but if you're on this site (4chin) is because normal people bored us all so my way to have "better" friends was just to be interested in people that are just normal and for exemple my best friend that i've met 2 years earlier is cocaine dealer while i was just a nerd so meet not-normal people it so much funnier ;)
>>
>>11922089
OH FUCK I'VE MADE SO MANY MISPELL OMG
>>
>>11921995
Nice try nigger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.