[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /fa/ confessions >I actually like LV's monogram pattern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1448684781595.jpg (50KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1448684781595.jpg
50KB, 556x561px
ITT: /fa/ confessions

>I actually like LV's monogram pattern
>>
>>11915225
I'm like men as much as I like women, but I would never have someone put their penis in my pooper
>>
You're not trying to help people in WAYWT
you're trying to get everyone to look like the same Mac demarco meets tumblr ass knock off
>>
Rick Owens makes everyone look autistic
>>
>>11915230
Wow. Things got really intense so quickly.
>>
>>11915225
Only the Murakami colors or embossed.
>>
>>11915286
Murakami is OK, I do not like embossed for some reason.
>>
>>11915230

anon have you ever genuinely tried putting something up your pooper?

once you relax, it feels pretty good. you should get into it while you're still young and desirable to men.

trust me. nothing is worse than finding out you love anal when you're already 27 and may as well not exist to any good-looking tops.
>>
>>11916565
I just realized how autistic my sentence was written, but I have plugged drugs before. It was okay, but the farting and stomach discomfort was too much for me.
>>
i unironically like wearing henleys
>>
>>11917848
theyre very comfy and a well cut one has an undeniable sense of masculinity nothing wrong with it
>>
File: 1476674497708.jpg (64KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
1476674497708.jpg
64KB, 720x490px
>>11915225
>Plain T-Shirt + Jeans + Casual Sneakers + Decent Grooming is far superior and will make anyone look far better than *almost* any retarded fashion label.
>I think men wearing women's perfume should be socially acceptable
>I wear my clothes when I have sex with women, only pulling down my pants and underwear because I hate myself and my body and I just tell women that I'm more dominant and that I like to sit back and not get too heavily involved
>>
>>11918031
no woman believes that, they know you're self conscious
>>
>>11918072
kek
>>
>>11915225
I actually like Mac Demarco's style

...and music
>>
>>11918072
Doesn't matter, the girls I fuck are stone cold bitches with mental problems. They call me out on shit like how gay my favorite sweater is and how I say I love you to all my family members when I finish talking to them on the phone. I would like to think they would call me on it...but I could be wrong ;-;
>>
>>11915245
I like Rick Owens only on runways

it works really well as a proof of concept, in reality it need to be heavily stilized for it to work
>>
>>11915242
I noticed the same thing

the only people who get approval in WAYWT are people with 90's aesthetics

My own confession is I think rick owens is a meme and people are being sold the brand not the product, if his clothes were sold under any other brand it would be a meme, and you will end up looking a meme in the public eyes.
>>
>>11918569
im not that autist guy in the waywt but you realise there is a little bit more to clothes than what they look like and what they look like to the public
fashion isnt clothes as much as youd think so by browsing this board, its its own legitimate artform
that being said rick looks garbo 90% of the time
>>
>>11918577
I agree, but there should be a disclaimer or something like that, a lot of people come here thinking that they will learn how to dress to get girls/look good in people eyes, they end up with school shooter core.

With that being said Streetwear is garbage and looks good only because it's trendy right now.
>>
>>11918580
idk ive always been saying that we might as well rename this board clothes
like i realise that the main demographic of this website is just socially awkward people who see clothing as this sort of asset on how to "stop being beta" because they read those stupid life advice threads on /b/ but its gone too far
anyways
thats pretty much what streetwear is, just hip trendy shit that rappers/celebrities wear
>>
fashion people are the most glib and superficial group -without being aware of it- composing society.

They will all deny it but 'you've got good taste' means 99% of the time "you look like my idea of upper class, successful, high achieving, high social status, talented or popular"

from a friend of mine
>I hate wearing visible logos they're so gauche and try hard
the dude has among his most worn items:
>common projects, two pairs, with clear serial number thingy on the side
>hermes dress shirt with their recognizable clou de selle buttons on the sleeves
>dior jeans because the cicatrice on the back pocket basically screams "I'm rich biyotch"
>vacheron constantin watch and silver signet ring

He really dresses really well in that classical put together look but half of his wardrobe are clearly identifiable luxury items that people somehow find "subtle" and pretend doesn't matter. Same with designer streetwear or japanese avant garde.

I think Tom Ford has too much creative talent for the fashion industry, his film was too interesting so I wish he would spend more time doing that.

Hermes is over rated. They don't make the 'best leather in the world' and they have some of the highest margins in the industry.
Why would you spend 500 Euro on a regular off the rack cotton shirt when you could get bespoke on jermyn street or saville row for slightly less or charvet for the same price point?
>>
>>11918599
idk if you have to call yourself a "fashion person" or say "im into fashion" its almost always indicative that youre a diletantte
>>
>>11918031
Really? I strip the fuck down. Nothing better than skin on skin my man
>>
>>11918569
>rick owens is a meme
what does this even mean
>>
>>11918281
exactly this, its a very specific style, and thus it cant be worn by everyone, so thats why it looks stupid most of the time
>>
>>11918766
This is the most retarded thing people always claim
He has been doing clothes for 20 years and his creations range from normie as fuck to really out there.
You can wear full rick and look like anyone else in the street and basic as fuck.
>>
>>11915242
Most 90s/norm/slacker/Mac DeMarco-core attempts I see on this board (or in general honestly) look like shit. When the whole normcore thing started it was kind of interesting in a really low level "anti-fashion" sort of way. It worked because of the idea behind it. A big part of the original appeal was that it was somewhat subversive to mainstream fashion, but trends like that lose all meaning when they become widespread.
>>
>>11918803
its more or less the new palewave soon to be forgotten as the vogue of yesteryear
>>
File: photos (11).jpg (305KB, 736x1249px) Image search: [Google]
photos (11).jpg
305KB, 736x1249px
>>11915225
norm-core/slacker-core/comfy-core are now just poorly defined buzzwords used to defend what is a otherwise poorly strung together, garbage fit
pants dont really fit and are too large? comfy core
look like literally anybody on the street? norm-core
look like you put 0 effort whatsoever into your fit but still self conscious? slacker-core
>>
>>11918281

I feel like RO would be the preferred aesthetic of choice for everyone if we all lived in a grimdark postpunk world.
>>
>>11918840
I actually wish palewave had stuck around longer than it did. Even if it was mostly just a color pallet, it was actually somewhat original and wasn't used as an excuse to wear a bunch of garbage thrift shop pieces that don't really work well together on any aesthetic level. Norm/etc.-core is only held together by the fact it's retro. Take away that cultural element of it and there's nothing left.
>>
File: 1AOMIq9.jpg (19KB, 260x353px) Image search: [Google]
1AOMIq9.jpg
19KB, 260x353px
>>11918843
>norm-core/slacker-core/comfy-core are now just poorly defined buzzwords used to defend what is a otherwise poorly strung together, garbage fit
Somewhat agree. Normcore originally was just "average person in 1996" revival. It was supposedly about looking unpretentious and average, but if it was actually meant to be that pic related would be a great normcore fit for a young person. Literally a fit you wouldn't remember seeing and wouldn't tell you anything about the person wearing it other than "I shop at kohl's". If a 20 something goes out in full Seinfeld cosplay it's not going to look normal to most people. Slackercore is basically just Mac DeMarco cosplay. I'm wearing regular fit light wash jeans and an embroidered hat I stole from my dad, so slackercore!

I feel like comfycore actually had some potential since it didn't rely on copying a certain time period or person. There are certain clothing items, fits, and fabrics that are actually "comfy" and give off a relaxed vibe (which was the point originally), but yeah, people used it as an excuse to wear sweatpants way too often and killed any positive associations with that term.
>>
>>11918880
>>11918843
Word
>>
File: image.png (911KB, 797x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
911KB, 797x617px
>>11915225
I actually like some Versace belts and rings

I'm a NEET whose only income comes from reselling clothes

my family thinks I've been going to Uni for the past year but I have barely left the house. I haven't had any actual friends to go out with since middle school.
>>
File: photos (4).jpg (320KB, 766x989px) Image search: [Google]
photos (4).jpg
320KB, 766x989px
>>11918852
it was fascinating to most people becuse they never wore anything other than shades of grey before discovering the trend
i really like earthtones and stuff atm which one would hope is less trendy and more grounded
>>11918880
ya more or less
>>
>>11918908
What is this art called?
>>
>>11918960
>>11918908
nvm just remembered reverse image search
>>
I like some new balance trainers such as the 574, 1500, 1600 and 576
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.