[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone seen those H&M "premium quality" chelseas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (18KB, 324x441px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 324x441px
Anyone seen those H&M "premium quality" chelseas? Are they any good?

Also, what about teh ALDO chelseas? They look noice on the website...
>>
File: hmprod.jpg (26KB, 768x1152px) Image search: [Google]
hmprod.jpg
26KB, 768x1152px
>>
File: 2.jpg (38KB, 768x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
38KB, 768x1152px
>>
cop or not?
they are real leather
$76 shipped
>>
File: CROAVEN_28_RG.jpg (252KB, 1481x1481px) Image search: [Google]
CROAVEN_28_RG.jpg
252KB, 1481x1481px
Aldo Croaven $155 but they gonna be on sale soon enough for at least half price

I cringe at the idea of H&M or ALDO shoes, but they look pretty damn nice
>>
i'd imagine h&m's premium quality is just stuff that uses the same manufacturing tolerances they usually reserve for their cos brand, but without the sleek/ minimalist aesthetic cos uses.
>>
lol

leather shoes are one thing that you should never, ever cheap out on. lurk.
>>
>>11914500
Aldo shoes aren't bad though. I got a pair of new black Aldo dress shoes at an unclaimed baggage store for $20. Pretty fantastic quality/price ratio for me.
>>
Those look like shit to begin with and will only get worse with wear.

Buy yourself something nice that will last and stop consuming garbage products you stupid fucking goy.
>>
>>11914765
This. I swear, teenagers with no ability to save money should not try with fashion. If you want nice Chelsea boots, save your fucking allowance or get a job OP
>>
>>11914765
>>11914844

Haha, someone seems like they spend too much time being condescending on the internet. Let me guess, you also use a cast iron pan and safety razor when shaving don't you? Because let's be real guys! It's an ABSOLUTE MUST and you don't know what it means to live until you try it!!

That's what you people sound like, it's funny too because I actually shave with a safety razor because I'm not a fan of how cheap disposables feel and the shave isn't nearly as close, but much like everything, there's more than just black and white.

OP there are a few questions you have to ask yourself when buying 76 dollar boots from H&M. I've bought a couple things from them and I'll say the quality isn't by any means bad, I'd even venture to say it's good, though it compete with higher end brands. (surprise)

These shoes will happily last you 2 years or so with lots of use, but they'll probably start to fall apart after that. Ask yourself if you want to invest 300 dollars for boots that will last you much longer, or if 76 bucks is worth the purchase.

I say cop, irl they'll look nice to 99% of people you'll meet, but you might offend some armchair fashionistas on the internet if you're prepared for such an impactful backlash upon your life.
>>
>>11914915
shut the fuck up you whiney piece of shit. The boots that someone saved up for are not only going to be of better quality, they'll mean more because there was a tangible amount of money put into them. You're literally killing fashion by doing this shit. Just stop
>>
>>11914915
t. fast fashion executive

kill yourself you fucking kike
>>
>>11914915
>2 years of heavy use
>h&m shoes
im no it-breaks-in-a-week skepticist but youre retarded if you think itll be even remotely comfortable for a quarter of that time period
>irl they're look nice to 99% of the people you meet
yea sure why not just wear whatever else kanye wears every tasteless dolt loves it i mean why on earth would you dress for yourself
you dont need to be rich to afford nice things
100% underage kys
>>
>>11915060
This, anyone posting these threads and defending fast fashion this hard needs to fucking go.
>>
>>11914844
This, but they look too tempting

Im savong up for custom made chelseas with a local cobbler, is this even doable? Cobnlers can make custom shoes? I dont mind paying $500 for them as long as theyre custom and be high quality
>>
>>11915335
why would you spend $76 buying garbage when you already want to save up $500. might as well wait till youve saved $576 and then flush the 76 down the toilet.
>>
So, can i order custom boots with a cobbler or not?
>>
>>11915367
probably but what makes you think a custom pair of boots will be any better than a pair you can buy from a real shoemaker or fashion house.
>>
>>11915108
Is asos fast fashion? The prices suggest yes
>>
>>11915381
Its hard to find minimalist boots with the exact proportions i want, and i cabt spend $1000+ on SLP
>>
File: 1475578354720.png (210KB, 411x458px) Image search: [Google]
1475578354720.png
210KB, 411x458px
>>11914915
leave this place
>>
>>11915394
yes

>>11915396
pretty much any SLP boot other than FW13 wyatts or rare models/materials can be had for like 500-700 or less on grailed. do you have a picture of what you want exactly?
>>
why you fashion elitists insist that fast fashion shit falls apart after a lot of wear
ive been wearing the same 20 creepers from f21 for like 3 years now and though they are obviously beat up from extended use, they haven't fallen apart at all
>>
File: 1444794154755.png (70KB, 460x419px) Image search: [Google]
1444794154755.png
70KB, 460x419px
>>11915400
I actually want a pair of wyatt boots andyor the leather chelseas from the permanent collection, i guess I'll check out grailed

>mfw i downloaded the asos app on my phone
>mfw fast fashion is slowly consuming me
Pls help
>>
>>11915414
post pics lmao
>>
>>11915414
In my experience their tshirts, sweaters etc hold up decently, but the shoes actually do fall apart quite quickly. Less than a year in my case.
>>
File: 1469845947371.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469845947371.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>11914915
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.