[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, poorfag here about to cop this killion bomber in n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Bomb Saddam.jpg (100KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bomb Saddam.jpg
100KB, 1024x1024px
Hey guys, poorfag here about to cop this killion bomber in navy for a little bit above retail price. Wondering if there is a better alternative because I know it is top tier quality and fit for the money, but I do honestly think some cheaper bombers have better silhouettes and slightly more versatile colors, such as:
http://us.asos.com/jack-jones/jack-jones-lightweight-nylon-bomber/prd/6735382?CTA
I really like this silhouette, it is also slightly lighter material so more seasonally versatile and not as satin-y which I know some people don't like. It also has a very nice navy color whereas the killion is just royal blue.

http://us.asos.com/new-look/new-look-sateen-bomber-jacket-in-navy/prd/6810718?CTA

this one is just cheap as all fuck and has good color and I like the ribbing around the bottom hem more than the fat cotton ribbing like on ma-1's.

http://us.asos.com/asos/asos-bomber-jacket-with-ma1-pocket-in-navy/prd/5799148?CTA

and then there is the classic asos knockoff of the ma-1 which I also get 10% off on all 3 of these.

Honestly I don't care about quality because I'm a fucking noob and know this shit is played out already but the fact that the killion is comparable quality to 150+ bombers makes spending double worth it.

Kind of just asking about opinions on fits, colors, and shit. Like which one is most visually appealing and versatile only considering looks and design, not materials and price. Cause desu I like the first Jack and Jones one the most but I will probably never have a chance to pick up a killion bomber again, so....

thanks in advance.
>>
Damn this board is a snail... I got like 30 mins to decide guys... cop killion or not? the lining is also a super effay blue pinstripe..
>>
Not worth it, get the Asos or J&J. As you said these are close to dying might as well save $$$
>>
>>11911993
Damn... the killion has resale tho since its such a limited release, the others don't and would probably disintegrate after a year... and that fucking liner. plus I live in the pnw and just realize I actually need a warm ass jacket for the winters. its only retail + shipping for the killion so like 80$.
>>
>>11911993
Usually this board is all FUCK ASOS YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>11912012
seems like you've already made your decision anon
>>
>>11912028
I'M COPPING THIS SHIT ITS GONNA BE DOPE FUCK THE HATERS ILL MAKE UP FOR LOST FOOD MONEY BY GAINING WARMTH FROM THIS JACKET AND NOT LOSING HEAT CALORIES. IF I DIE AT LEAST ILL BE BURIED FLY. DESU SENPAI.
>>
>>11912012
$80???. fuck anon i didn't check the price. cop it my dude
>>
>>11912043
Damn how much are these worth? It was 87 with shipping but fuck it.
>>
File: fuckoff.png (11KB, 559x229px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.png
11KB, 559x229px
This is deadass the worst attempt at marketing I've ever seen. There are 3 unique posters and 8 replies.

>>11911971
>"I know it is top tier quality and fit for the money"
No, Killion is run by a bunch of Filipino hypebeasts that ship out shit quality. It's really a shame because some of the designs on your outerwear is dope. Check out the posts he's replying to, almost everyone is saying how bad the quality is. Even fucking /r/streetwear says they're shitty quality, LOL
http://hypebeast.com/members/killionest
https://www.reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/2vhxwu/kill_killion/

>"the killion has resale"
Nah. Check out Grailed and see how many pieces don't get sold. Nobody besides you is hyping up this whack brand. That's the reason you're on here trying to hype up your own product. Anyone who doesn't see the obvious self-marketing should buy into your brand, they're probably your type of customer. Maybe they won't even complain when they get the wrong item or a torn jacket.

If you're going to say "hey man you haven't tried them don't believe what you read online", go fuck yourself. Your clothes disintegrated after a few washes.
>>
>>11912096
wew lad congrats you caught us give yourself a pat on the back
>>
>>11912096
LOL WHAT THE FUCK?!... damn son... maybe I just got ripped off... but I'm just a guy buying a bomber... you sound salty as fuck cause I've also seen dozens of other threads on hypebeast about killion and how dope their quality is.. so... one vs dozens... idk.. take ur meds bro?

Ya Fuck. When the autists come round they come hard. Damn. Do you even own any killion to empirically determine its quality??

You're probably one of those fuckers with the other inferior color ways of their killion bomber on grailed listing them for 80$+shipping @12$. Which is also still above their retail of 72$.. Which is what I payed plus shipping.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (30KB, 486x517px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
30KB, 486x517px
This is, in fact, the actual jacket I will be receiving. I got more pictures from the guy like closeups of all the ribbing, the lining, and even a sound video of him zipping/unzipping the shits. Looks good so far and the zippers were hella smooth. So obviously If they have a QC problem, this bomber wasn't a victim of it. Otherwise it probably would have been returned. Retard. I can post a comprehensive product review when I get it if you'd like. Seems to me you're probably just a victim of karma according to how you act a fool on a damn chinese noodle board.
>>
>>11912096
Come back you autistic bitch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.