[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2139.jpg (180KB, 610x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2139.jpg
180KB, 610x783px
Thoughts?
>>
very vanilla and over used on the internet but its not bad if youre just starting out and you just wanna dress "better" not effay tho
>>
they make me look like a clown because I'm short

they make tall people look "classy" which means everyone who has money can see you pretend to have money, but aren't stupid.
I'm pulling this outta my ass, mostly.

Best advice, unless you have facial hair, don't buy these.
>>
nothing wrong with them, nothing special about them. I had a pair for a while in suede that I absolutely trashed. They're nice as beaters, but kind of uncomfortable. I probably wouldn't get them again unless I needed a pair of shoes to trash and forget about.
>>
They're great and comfy. Can't really go wrong with these unless you have huge feet and/or short legs.

I regret ever driving with them though. These soles can't handle that. Actually yeah, DO NOT ever drive in your boots.
>>
>>11911865
Meme.

this guy in my school literally dresses standard MFA uniform every day: blue OCBD, cuffed jeans, beeswax CDBs, and timex watch. granted, he looks good since MFA uniform makes anyone look good, but I cringe
>>
Whenever I see young people (<30) wearing these kind of shoes I just feel like they're trying too hard. Dress for your age and wear pic related.
>>
>>11912201
That is the purpose of the MFA uniform. You are not supposed to be fashionable or anything. You just want to look like a decent grown up whilst not spending countless hours reading about fashion.

The MFA is like a stock Mercedes car and we are car enthusiasts complaining about the car not being special snowflake enough. Most girls will also not care, compared to the horde of unwashed band shirts wearing guys, you look amazing in the MFA uniform.
>>
>>11912446
This. Also in some point of life you realize wearing full rick doesn't make your life any easier or better.
>>
>>11912446
>>11912473
It may look better than 95% of the unwashed scum out there, but it's still another boring cookie cutter getup that shows absolutely no creativity nor a single iota of original thought, at all. And this will be recognised depending on the calibre of the people you "run with", as it were.

It's worse than the standard formalised business dress of dark suit, black capped oxfords etc. (the "stock mercedes" of the business dress class), as it's supposed to be *casual*, as in free form and not rigidly fixed like formal dress. It's a carte blanche to do whatever you want and yet some won't take advantage of this and will opt for the cookie cutter prepackaged template that you see on bland department store mannequins.

It's babby's first set of clothes after the sneakers/t-shirt phase you should have already grown out of after HS.
That's fine if that's what part of the ladder you're up to.

But if you're already well out of that stage, you're already in another class of individual altogether and the mfa uniform doesn't cut it any longer.

So what if it's better than the 95%? You're no longer running in that class so to speak, so don't use it as a comparison.
It's just lazy.
>>
>>11912514
>wants to show creativity
>only wears black
>>
>>11912220
>supporting the infantilization of the West
bluepilled as fuck, pham
>>
>>11912706
>implying i'm a ricktard goofninja circa /fa/ 2014

Funny. I don't remember even hinting at what I wore.
Guess you're just retarded.
>>
>>11912514
Interesting argument. But some people don't want to show their creativity through clothing. Consider all the artists or creative folks out there who dress almost the same every day (Zuckerberg, Jobs and even countless fashion designers).

Looking better than 95 % of the people out there is nothing to frown upon considering the minimal effort needed to achieve that. Reading the top 20 posts of MFA and a decent fit guide would be more than sufficient to make you look waaay better than most people your age group.

Imagine you are just getting out of college with little money and you want to get into "grown up life". You won't have the dough to start experimenting with your style in crazy directions. There is also all sorts of events that you will have to attend where you should wear a decent casual outfit (not urban street ninja style). You can add flavor pieces to that basic wardrobe one you figure out were you are heading.

Fashion is like any sport, you just don't jump in the deep end and hope you'll survive. Start off easy with items you can't go wrong on and then develop your own style. And the MFA uniform is just that, a decent foundation to start with.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.