[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else starting to find fashion too much effort and just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: img-raf-simons-4_163006406802.jpg (148KB, 1000x786px) Image search: [Google]
img-raf-simons-4_163006406802.jpg
148KB, 1000x786px
anyone else starting to find fashion too much effort and just want to go /rafcore/?
>>
im with you bro
>>
the uniform of creatives--raf's all-purpose all-black outfits, steve jobs's dad jeans and sweater, mark cuckerburg's grey hoodie--exists so that these folks have less to think about during their day and so that they can focus all of their energy on their projects.

are you heading a multinational corporation? are you a genius who is constantly busy? at the very least, do you work like three jobs and are out of the house for 17 hours 7 days a week?

if you answered yes to any of these, a personal uniform might be the practical solution for you. if you answered "no" to each question, you have the time and energy to put together an outfit.
>>
>>11906030
for me it's more of a thing of extra time. See, the time I spent browsing fashion forums or blogs, shopping online, looking up inspiration, finding inspo and putting together and outfit takes maybe 5 hours out of my week. I think about what I could accomplish with an extra 5 hours if I adopted a uniform
>>
>>11906006
been doin it for almost two years feels really good
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 293x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 293x600px
>>11906006
Embraced Rafcore and Phoebe Philocore years ago.
>>
why do you cucks even bother browsing?

you guys are the worst type of people into fashion, like the spectators who don't participate and just judge everything with a condescending overtone
>>
>>11906006
Honestly helped me so fucking much
>>
>>11907248
I bet you look like shit.
>>
>>11906006
comfy
>>
>>11906104
This

I hate buying new clothes. I have to spend so much time online to find something worth buying.

Also I bought memestans and they don't look good on me. Actually I think they look shit on most people except in inspo pics.

I love this raf outfit. But also I can't find that perfect cropped/rolled pants length/fit, it doesn't look as perfect as pic related.

Such a basic fit, yet so hard to replicate.
>>
>>11907627
Go to a tailor you spastic cunt
>>
>>11907627
Memestans are basic I'm sure they look fine unless youre feet are huge
>>
>>11906006
If you are "starting" to find fashion too much effort, that means you are just starting with fashion. Once you get a wardrobe big enough and establish a sense of what goes together perfectly, you will spend no time picking an outfit.
>>
Yeah it seems like all artists and scandinavians wear all black and minimalist. Seems cool to others but I can't stop wearing earth tones the whole year.
>>
>>11906006
This is basically what I wear to work, except the shirt is a black polo, the pants are more tapered, and the shoes are mono white leather chucks.
Because of this, I tend to dress more colorfully when I'm not at work, even bordering on kidcore.
It's always nice to revert to black and white solids every once in a while though.
>>
>>11906006
once you truly understand fashion there is no effort at all

lurk moar
>>
>>11906030
Kek, uniforms aren't ever a matter of saving time or effort. Uniforms give a sense of order and seamlessness. Uniformity is nothing new, and it's not simply utilitarian convention either, it gives a sense of consistency; a static part of a dynamic world. Don't be so quick to shit on uniformity, not too many people on fa are quick to shit on elaborate, ever changing fashion. It's just different mindsets of the same interest.
Take apple products for instance, sure they're a standard in today's culture, but independent of the consumer market, they offer a product that is in line with your previous expectations of the company. Not to say that's always a good thing, but it's foolish to dismiss the entire aesthetic of consistency based on your secular perception of it.
I think it's funny when people are adamant about their belief of what is "true" art or fashion. Just be a positive person and like what you like while remaining respectful of other thought processes or approaches to fashion.
Regardless, I don't mean to come off as a dick or anything, but there's a right way to hold a personal opinion.
>>
>>11907268
case in point
>>
>>11906006

That Raf photo is killer.
>>
>>11910085
I think that was supposed to be irony
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.