[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a bomber jacket? Are they disrespectful to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Should I get a bomber jacket? Are they disrespectful to those in the military?
>>
>>11904139
Just don't get olive ones, same as olive parka (aka basic bitch starter pack).
If you have time to save up / or just lots of dosh, save up for Rick, Our Legacy or Undercover bomber (OL are pretty neutral and nice, UC are more gimmicky but quite unique, tricky ricky is tricky ricky).
>>
File: IMG_1992.png (974KB, 1135x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1992.png
974KB, 1135x705px
Would it be disrespectful to get a service coat?
>>
>>11904146
I've had an olive parka for a few years now and it's apparent that literally EVERY girl at my uni possesses one.
>>
>>11904162
Disrespectful? Maybe. Autistic? Definitely
>>
no its not fucking disrespectful. the military probably never even produced olive ones. theyre fucking flight jackets mate. nasa uses them.
if youre worried about stolen valor dont put patches on it and dont pretend to hold rank
>>
>>11904146
bought one tho la

l like to match it with my cargo pants and my green shirt

it ain't easy bein green
>>
>>11904162
it would be autistic af sure
>>
>>11904308
>>11904723
Alright thanks bois. I'll try not to show my inner autism
>>
Nobody in the military wear's bombers. Like, except when out of uniform of course.

For fuck's sake, just don't wear uniforms in current use like UCP (fuck ugly anyway) or MARPAT, and nobody will care.

t.Armyfag
>>
who cares about the military t.b.h.
>>
>>11904162
Not if you get it by being in the service.

Otherwise it would be extremely painful. For everyone else to witness.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (6KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
6KB, 198x254px
Would it be disrespectful to wear this? I don't want to upset Veterans
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1000x795px
>>11906017
Everybody. You little shit.
>>
>>11906409
(the us of america*) he meant
>>
>>11904139
how in the flying fuck did you even conceive of the thought that it would be disrespectful
>>
>>11906399
which veterans are we talking about?
>>
It's not stolen valor unless you're actively trying to pretend to be in the military or to have earned medals.

What you need to ask is whether or not you look like a toolbag. Military guys won't beat you up: they'll laugh at you.
>>
>>11906513
you sound like an asshole. how do bombers make you look like a toolbag? they are fucking practical in every way and look good while being comfortable. What should clothes be other than that. The military designs their shit well for a reason. To be practical. Sounds like you are the toolbag. Or whoever is laughing at people for what they wear.
>>
bombers are pretty fresh. bonus points for their patchability.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.