[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your boots of choice for rainy days? Im looking not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: descarga.jpg (12KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
12KB, 183x275px
What are your boots of choice for rainy days? Im looking not to get my feet wet while being effay
>>
Rainboots
>>
>>11898930
i dont know what this normie obsession with boots is. if you live in a place where you will need boots to keep your feet dry you will have some already. your parents would have got you boots when you were a kid and you would just have boots already when you outgrew them.
i have walked to class in converse with holes in them and not had wet feet when i got to class because i didnt walk through any puddles or anything.
if you live in a place that has non permeable ground, but has adequate drainage, you can go out wearing slippers in anything short of a hurricane.
ill never understand why as soon as theres clouds in the sky, every girl will bust out her rain boots, its totally unnecessary.

that said, just get any pair of footwear and waterproof them. saddle soap or sno seal, or any similar product.
>>
>>11899218
Cum
>>
>>11899229
as long as you make sure to get extra on the seams it would probably work
>>
>>11899218
pleb plz leave
>>
File: IMG_2068.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2068.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>11899218
Looking at ya post like..
>>
Used to wear doc martens fall through spring. They held up in the Canadian rain, snow, and slush.
>>
>>11899229
>>11899284
>>11899299
i have a pair of beater boots that i will typically wear in bad weather. moc toe, 6 inch, very basic. if i was going to be walking in deeper water but only stepping in puddles i have a pair of combat boots, actual boots not fashion boots, that i would wear. and then i have bean boots as well. i know /fa/ hates bean boots.
but i also condition and protect the leather on all my shoes and have other beater shoes (such as canvas sneakers and joggers) so i have all my bases covered.
if you need only one pair of shoes to protect you in any condition then you really have no choice but to get rain boots, but you need to have more than one pair of footwear to cover more than one scenario. and the easiest way to keep your feet dry is to just wear your regular shoes and take the appropriate measures.
this obviously doesnt apply if you want to wear roshes or something through a deluge. then i guess bring a few extra pairs of socks and change em out when you get inside.
>>
I don't mind bean boots. They only work with certain styles but they fulfill a functional purpose whilst being more attractive than most waterproof boots.

I have these. They get the job done, but I could probably find something nicer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.