[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fur Coat + Possible Rate @ Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sadtomoko.jpg (12KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
sadtomoko.jpg
12KB, 281x281px
Hey /fa/, I love fur coats. Not the ones with furry hoods or full-on fur making up the entirety of the coat, but a nice peacoat with fur on the collar or going down the buttons. Are these /fa/?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Black-Faux-Fur-Coat-Men-Outerwear-Warm-Long-Jacket-Winter-Overcoat-Parka-/351568752662

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-mens-double-Breasted-Slim-Fit-wool-jacket-parka-Faux-Fur-Collar-trench-coat-/400982122500?var=&hash=item5d5c65a004:m:mDNRjTlAPTSzmxco__4JCeg

I'm slightly shy about my appearance too but I want to get others opinions, preferably of those I don't know because then it'd be unbiased, if someone wants to see me I'll post a pic of myself in the thread. I just want to look nice.
(I'm a male, by the way.)
>>
B-bumping
>>
I think they can look good, but you would want to spend more money on it than that to get something nice that would hold up well.
>>
These look too nice for their stated price. I'd expect the aliexpress meme to be in full force here.
Stuff from the first link was cooler
>>
>fake fur
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: shytomoko2.gif (740KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
shytomoko2.gif
740KB, 500x343px
>>11898509
>>11898543
I don't expressly want that exact coat, but I do like how it looks and I want to know if I ca find a higher quality one of the same type
>>11898556
b-bully
>>
P-p-please respond
>>
Either ine you go with pick black, i dint se the red going to well. Honestly for day wearing the second one probably. Not sure if you can pull off fluffy drug lord.
>>
>>11898826
Do you want to see me and rate me?
>>
Stop stutterposting you fucking mongolian
>>
File: shytomoko6.gif (481KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shytomoko6.gif
481KB, 500x281px
>>11898836
Okay
My question still stands onii-chan
>>
>>11898832
Sure, pic should help ( pls look like tomoko)
>>
File: 20161025_181724.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_181724.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
>>11898910
I dont think im attractive and I definitely dont look like Tomoko, sorry anon...
>>
>>11899030
You could probably do either but you said your shy about your looks, jus thing if you bought the full fur one would you wear it? Or just buy it to have it and never find "a good time" to wear it
>>
>>11899030
If your hair was nicer and you could grow a good beard you'd probably be at least an 8 friend.
>>
>>11899220
I just like furry coats, I've wanted one for years but I could never find one that was just a general collar, its always a full-fur coat or a hoodie. Plus its nice to be able to just kinda feel it when I get stressed out (Not unlike Georgie in "Of Mice and Men" admittedly)
>>11899236
Th-thanks, I'm really self conscious about my hair, its extremely thin and coarse even though I'm only 18
>>
>>11899274
OK 1) just get a cat bro they're furry too
2) you're face isn't bad which is essentially a blessing because genetics are everything. Lift and browse /fit/ and you'll be miring yourself in no time.
>>
>>11899290
But you can't wear a cat and they're not (easily) transportable
>>
did ya make a choice?
>>
>>11899900
I want to get the black one, but I wanted to know if anyone had a version of it that wouldnt have the chance to be garbage in mind
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.