[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/EU/ GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 240x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 240x400px
UK hates EU edition.

Some anons agreed with me that it's a good idea so here it is.
Feel free to talk with people from your favorite european countries, share opinions, ask questions.
>>
>>>/int/
>>
Hello I am from the European country Scotland
>>
Inshallah my brothers
>>
>>11894970
bad joke
>>
I hate scandinavia + finland

love holland, czechia and belgium
>>
best EU online shop, preferably free shipping/returns
>>
I'm visiting Amsterdam, Paris and Marseille next week, what shops should I check out? I'm from Poland so I'll go to some bigger shops that aren't here, but are there any smaller ones I could have not heard of? Also is it true that Amsterdam has pretty good thrift shops?
>>
>>11895003
this
>>
>>11895003
>>11895025
Why? What have we done to deserve this hate?
>>
>>11895003
what's finland done to you?
>>
>>11895014
>Paris and Marseille
Great, now you're gonna come back to Poland believing everything /pol/ says about France becoming Muslim.
>>
going to Hamburg and Antwerpen soon, any effay shit to check out in those cities?
>>
>>11895072
Check out "the Meir" and the "stadsfeestzaal" while in Antwerpen la
>>
>>11895003
why do you love holland

t. holland
>>
>>11895106
Dude weed lmao
>>
>>11895106
What is there not to love?
>>
>>11895058
Seconding this.

At least Paris can be nice, if you stick to tourist areas, but then instead of being muslim it's chinese. But there's literally NO reason to ever go to Marseille unless you absolutely have to.

Try a real city, like Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Rennes... anything but Marseille.
>>
File: 0330109004_12_2.jpg (181KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0330109004_12_2.jpg
181KB, 720x1080px
What do you think /EU/?
should i cop these for 80€?
>>
>>11895110
>>11895120
You'd be better off in Thailand: better whores and weed, and much cheaper.
>>
>>11895058
I've been there already last year but didn't have time to look around? How has country changed in last 10 years?
>>
>>11895120
tourists, immigrants, terrace houses, morally off the deep end, shitty government
>>
>>11895128
not a fan of the zips at the ankles
>>
>>11895128
Zip cuffs look unique for sure. I'd try them on, if quality is good and they fit well then sure why not.
>>
>>11895133
Sounds like Sweden Light™ imo
>>
>>11895106
i'm danish myself

holland is just a better version of denmark

>>11895049
>>11895052

be smug arrogant ugly unfa cunts
>>
Why is Germany such a horrible country when it comes to fashion?
>>
>>11895167
protestant values, just like most of norhtern europe
>>
>>11895140
Closest store is in Göteborg so i'm thinking about ordering them online, anyone having any experience with COS?
>>
>>11895167
Germany have some really interesting designers imo

>Karl Lagerfeld
>Jil Sander
>>
>>11895130
>How has country changed in last 10 years?
Not much. Most immigration was from the 70's.

But I mean, Marseilles is especially a bad city to visit in France. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful, but the people are really shitty, the city is dangerous and it's basically the perfect example of how awfully immigration can go if you do a shit job managing it.
>>
>>11895153
I'm Dutch and Denmark is a better version of Holland.
>>
>>11895247
why would you say that?

it's literally the other way around
>>
>>11895110
There isn't even much weed culture here, more MDMA.
>>
>>11895167
>Damir Doma
>>
>>11895257
this. weed culture only exists in countries where weed is strictly illegal.

if you tolarate it, people get less memey about it
>>
>>11894970
as-salamu alaikum, kif halak akhee?
>>
What are the best streetwear brands beased in /EU?
>>
>>11895175
I do have some experience with cos, but I have it nearby so I can always try them on. I was never disappointed in the quality of pants (haven't tried jeans though, but I think they're not worth it), everything else is alright but overall sizing is lowered (M is almost S)
>>
>>11895290
I'll blow myself up if I don't get any (you)s
>>
>>11895222
I'll keep that in mind. I could visit Procence or Lyon, what do you think?
>>
>>11895326
>streetwear
>best

kek
>>
Where do you guys order linen shirts from?
>>11895128
cop
>>
>>11895003
this!!!

i hate swedes and the UK too
>>
>>11895153
Doesn't honestly answer the question that much.

Do you hate the countries or the people in them? I understand the Sweden part if you're Danish but what le fug with the rest.
>>
>>11895167
They lost the war, they were pretty fashionable before that.
>>
>>11895435
it's the smug arrogant attitude from the people, as if scandinavia is a paradise on earth (which it definitely isn't) and the immigrant thing too.

i prefer the dutch because they live in an objectively better country yet they are not arrogant about it.
>>
>>11895106
old city centers are A E S T H E T I C, but people dress like trash

Outside the big cities
>guys: basic Jack & jones, Superdry, G-Star and sometiems A&F or Hollister
>girls: H&M, Primark, little ZARA usually with a fake Michael Kors bags

In the bigger cities (The Hague, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Utrecht)
>guys: two thirds wear the same as the other guys outside the cities. The left over third wears whatever is popular at that time, which currently is Deus Ex Machina, TNF jackets/bags, fake Kenzo, fake DSQ2, fake Canada Goose, fake Yeezies, fake/real CDG: Play
>girls: pretty much the same as the girls outside the city, but more MK, LV and Gucci bags. Lots of lower educated girls also wear the CG jackets, fake yeezies and fake/real CDG:Play. There is a really small percentage of girls, pretty much also university level, that dress cute and /fa/ approved.

besides that holland has pretty good drug rules, but politics and public opinion is terrible
quite a large percentage of immigrants too >:(
>>
>>11895473
Well, it is. Parts of it, at least. Economically, socially, genetically and environmentally it's hard to name any other place that's as good as the Northern countries.

I've had a positive experience with Denmark also out of them. Nice legislations, cities and beaches to note some things that I'd consider better than in my very own Finland.
>>
>>11895493
>it's hard to name any other place that's as good as the Northern countries.

holland in most aspects

>Economically
saudi arabia switzerland luxembourg

>socially
stop it. scandinavians are the most autistic stuck up cunts one can imagine

>genetically
? what did you mean by this?

>muh white supremacism mem?

>environmentally

buthan
>>
>>11895509
>saudi arabia switzerland luxembourg
I've got to admit Switzerland would be a really comfy country to live in. Haven't been to Luxembourg and Saudi Arabia is an absolutely heinous religious police state in every other aspect other than oil money.

>scandinavians are the most autistic stuck up cunts one can imagine
I kind of really like this personally. Probably because I'm part of said collective autism. At least people don't bother you and give you personal space, people who don't are absolutely abhorrent in my opinion.

>genetically
Aesthetics, collective average intelligence

Environmentally I meant that there's lots of nature in good shape, and I like the climate as well, specifically having cold, snowy winters and still having a summer.
>>
>>11895538
>Saudi Arabia is an absolutely heinous religious police state in every other aspect other than oil money.

so what, we were talking about economy

everything you said applies to holland as well and they do it better
>>
>>11895072
Great choice..Antwerp is extremely effay city in whole europe because of great fashion history and designers
>>
post techno lads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRf7x2JWMHs
>>
I am completely stuck on what Jeans to get as beaters. I have wide hips so I prefer to get stretch jeans.

Im looking for jeans with a dark 'raw' colour.

I have tried Cheap Monday, Levis, Dr Denim, Weekday, Topman but to no avail.

Im looking for a slim tapered fit which I can cuff. Budget of up to £80

Help
>>
>>11897329
you posted that before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvPUaMHUzgk
>>
File: 1469711975796.jpg (21KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1469711975796.jpg
21KB, 411x411px
>>11897434
yes it is very good
big up dj andy scott btw
>>
>>11897435
He's playing in london nov 5th, I might see him. Do you get lots of techno interests me types at UK techno shows? I've never been to one and I'm not sure how to dress
>>
>>11897439
Just all black
>>
>>11895334
Both are very good. I'd say if you're visiting Paris, you should probably try to take some time to also get to know the more "rural" aspect of France, so Provence can be a really good idea.
>>
I'm from Hungary
>Budapest
>H&M and inditex everywhere
>can't find good shops
>good techno culture
>>
>>11897418
Have you tried nudies? I've heard they are pretty good, gonna buy a pair next week.
>>
>>11898437
I have very wide hips so Id have to get at least a 34 waist and then the jeans would be very baggy unfortunately
>>
Copenhagen is my favorite city. I've yet to visit any other scandanavian cities though, how would they compare? I also like Cambridge, Berlin and Holland but the tourists are kind of annoying in Amsterdam because everyone goes there to get fucked up and to fuck prostitutes.
>>
Anyone got any recommendations for shops in London?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.