[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be fucking real. Laurance was the clear fucking winner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5826.jpg (1MB, 1800x2314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5826.jpg
1MB, 1800x2314px
Let's be fucking real. Laurance was the clear fucking winner this week. And Erin being in the bottom and Dex catching shade from the judges? Pure fucking manufactured drama from the producers. Roberi was TRASH. Brik was TRASH. Mahjing was TRASH. Cornelius was TRASH. Not to mention the two TRASH looks that were actually in the bottom two. WHY the fuck do we watch this every week. WHY the fuck have I been watching for ten years. There's always some behind the scenes decision making that favors drama over design. Season after season. Yet we soldier on. Because what else are we going to watch. Also, WHY the fuck isn't there a project runway thread here every week. Also I'd fuck Jenny, but I'd marry Laurance. Fuck I can't believe the amount of pure TRASH on the runway this week.
>>
Hahaha
>>
Also, mahjing is CLEARLY gay despite his marriage.

Also, are we watching this Project Runway: Fashion Startup Shark Tank ripoff?

And what ever happened to that other shark tank ripoff hosted by Jessica Simpson and someone with an accent where department stores bid on clothes. It was dumb because Macy's always bought complete trash that you knew wouldn't sell and you felt bad because you could just see their stock price dropping but it was also kinda dope that you could buy the fits the minute the show ended.
>>
>>11883032
It's not a laughing matter I've had a bottle of cab and it's 2:54 AM

Haha actually you're right it's all a joke life's a joke I'm goin to bed
>>
I'm still fired up tho I can post from bed who's going to stop me? No one I'm an adult with very fucked up priorities
>>
God damn it
>>
I apologize for my behavior and also it's going to be a long day. I'm so tired.
>>
I dvr'd the Project Runway: Fashion Startup. Only watched the first 10 minutes or so. Fuck the whole PR brand is so damaged these days; the panel of judges/investors are all literally whoms. And how fucking contrived. Setting up a "pop up shop" to see how this girl's basic geometric jewelry sells? Shit was played out in 2013, who is buying/wearing this now? I'm not having it. Not believing it. She must be related to a producer on the show or something.

Anyway I'll watch the rest later and catch you up, don't worry.
>>
Watching it now
>>
I agree for the most part but I think Erin only ended up in the bottom because they thought she made Jenny's dress and probably thought her dress was made by Jenny.
>>
>>11883024

The only people I know watch this show are bored housewives and flamboyant gay men that act flamboyant for the sake of it. Is it worth the watch or is it faux-fashion for the type of people that "like fashion"?
>>
>>11885399
>faux-fashion
I mean, they only have a few hours to create a piece, can't expect that shit to be god tier. I think the show is only good if you like reality tv and competitions, you could honestly replace the fashion aspect of the show with anything creative/artistic and it would be the same shit, it follows that tried and true american reality tv formula verbatim.
>>
>>11885418
The quality of the show, and the contestants, has definitely declined over the years. No self-respecting semi-established designer is going to put themselves on the show now where they literally get hours instead of a couple days to create a look. Half the contestants now are catty bitches fresh out of fashion school who will talk shit.

This whole format jumped the shark when they launched Art Star or whatever, which was basically project runway for fine artists. Like what the fuck; giving artists who all worked in wildly different mediums a couple days to make art based on a rotating theme, and then judging it? there were like seventeen things wrong with the premise... but I watched that too. Because if you can ignore the surrounding bullshit, it comes down to people being creative and working from concept to execution, and I will always find that interesting.
>>
>>11885399
90 percent of this board, regardless of gender, could learn a lot about basic proportion and fit by watching the critiques.

but they could also learn that from the internet, and still it eludes them.
>>
>>11883024
This show is to fashion what Iggy Azalea is to hip-hop.
>>
>>11885540
if you know where please tell
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.