[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to build inspo for an attempt im doing for Shire-core.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: the-hobbit-warner04.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
the-hobbit-warner04.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
Trying to build inspo for an attempt im doing for Shire-core. Share Ideas Friends
>>
It's just British style on manlets desu senpai
>>
>>11875939
I just want to finally achieve true comfy core
>>
>>11875917
>dfw I'm halfway there
>it's just menswear, with more focus on the materials
>linen, corduroy, wool

The vest sucks, but dat cravat tho
>>
>>11875961
I knew there had to others
>>
File: Snufkin_and_Dragon.jpg (99KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
Snufkin_and_Dragon.jpg
99KB, 640x476px
>>11875917
Snufkin could work
>>
>>11875963
Yeah, but it's not really an effay style.
It's more practical and comfy, and leaves a good impression without overdoing it.

otoh...
>risk of going full fedora
>manlets overcompensating
>you can wear aragorn's coat, but put the sword on, even peacebonded, and see what happens
>>
Corduroy and waistcoats.
That's basically it.
>>
Get ready for lots of worms and other parasites entering your feet.
>>
From the Middle-Earth wiki:
>In the Prologue to The Lord of the Rings, he wrote that they dress in bright colours, favouring yellow and green.
I wish I had the book with me now, as I remember Tolkien writing whole paragraphs on this topic. Look for it in the prologue of the book itself; it has some interesting stuff.
>>
Fuck shirecore. Gondorwave, WW@?

>that tree design
>>
>>11876275
fuck off shoecuck. People have gone barefoot for thousands of years, and your feet adapt after time, shoecuck.
>>
>>11875917

Just buy some Engineered Garments shirts, vests, and fatigue pants and you're good to go.
>>
>>11875961
>vest sucks

Open your eyes, pleb. Look at the design on that vest, it's effay AF
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.