[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superdry leather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (46KB, 445x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 445x543px
Anyone had a leather jacket from superdry? I'm wary of them as i had a windcheater type jacket from them a few years ago that fell apart after a couple of months.Their shirts tend to fray quite quickly around the buttons and shrink as well.

I find most of their stuff a bit douchey but like the leather jacket in the pic.
>>
I have a black denim jacket from SuperDry and it's really nice so far. I've only had it for a few weeks but I've worn it a few times and it's good quality from what I've seen and felt.
>>
I've bought sweaters and joggers from them just to wear around the house, they've held up well and overall I'm pretty happy about them. Looking at the jacket itself it would seem decent, leather is usually a bit dangerous quality wise unless they list it.
I would take a look through grailed before buying it for sure but if you don't find anything this would seem decent
>>
>>11877042
Read a review about it, he liked it but the dude wanted a 4XL, I hope for your sake that isn't your case
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Got this when I was 16 and too big for me, fits pretty good and leather is really great quality actually, can't feel wind at all. My wardrobe still smells of leather (this is the only leather thing I have)
>>
File: 1476626517542.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476626517542.png
137KB, 300x300px
>Actually wanting to buy clothes from Superdry
>>
>>11877173

>Actually giving a shit about a brand name and wanting something because you like the look of it.

It's a funny concept, granted, but you should try it sometime.
>>
>>11877073

Oh nice. What's the leather quality like? Zips/stitching etc?
>>
>>11877359
>buying something because of the look of it and not the quality
top wew m8
enjoy your shitty chinese pig leather jacket
>>
>>11877386

The quality is exactly what i'm trying to ascertain now, Dipshit.
>>
>>11877394
there's 0 quality in superdry clothing u faggot ass retard
>>
>>11877417

You know you rate quality by the content of the cloth, stitching, wear in factor etc right?

Not just because the majority of people who bully you wear a certain brand or the fact one of the store clerks laughed at you once because you went shopping there with your mum?
>>
>>11877430
your bullies wore superdry? how poor are you lmao
>>
>>11877430
>made in india
>good quality

pick one
>>
>>11877449

Now this is the kind of information i need. My All Saints jacket is made in India and isn't quite as nice a jacket as i first thought.

I have one by Matchless, made in Italy and it's superb. I'd like to replace the All saints one or at least have another to get about in, but if the Superdry one is anything like the All saints one i'll pass.
>>
>>11877446

You seem unable to grasp the basics of conversation. I will ignore you.
>>
>i watch rugby sometimes-core
>>
>>11877470
even if you take the quality out of the window, workers in india and bangladesh work in shit conditions, and that's why they're so cheap. Same with china unless like you're buying from uma wang
and from my experience all saints have much nicer leather than superdry, I really wouldn't bother unless you get a sick deal
>>
I found a nice pair of waxed black jeans on there worth the $75 or not?
>>
>>11877610

This is what i thought. I'm wary of jackets at the 200-300 price range now, maybe thought the superdry one might be different. I guess i'll stick to the more reputable names and get saving.

On that, can someone point me in the direction of a leather jacket like the superdry one? Something biker like but a bit smarter.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.