[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ive really been feeling the OCBD under a black sweater look.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 81f624bec69cc9fcfd4d81c3fb2dcf4d.png (480KB, 1080x500px) Image search: [Google]
81f624bec69cc9fcfd4d81c3fb2dcf4d.png
480KB, 1080x500px
So ive really been feeling the OCBD under a black sweater look. Raf makes it look so much better than everyone else. Is is that his collar is tighter? Is that a regular OCBD like i could just buy at UNIQLO?
>>
do you guys think the collar on this looks to loose?

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-extra-fine-merino-crewneck-sweater-173215.html?dwvar_173215_color=COL69#start=5&cgid=men-sweaters
>>
>>11873250
yes it does. I have that sweater
>>
I'm prettysure its not an OCBD.
The closest to the look I have managed is with just a stamdard dress shirt from m&s, it doesnt need to be buttoned down, the sweater collar should deal with that.
>>
>>11873248
im really with this look too. agree with >>11873841
that the collar looks like its from a dress shirt though.
>>
it's a dress shirt with a button down collar. judging by the stiffness, it's likely bonded. like pic related, or possibly a short sleeve version. he makes it look good because it's a certainty that everything he wears is tailored.
>>
>>11875668
>>11873851
>>11873841
ty. do you have any suggestions on wear to buy the sweater with a tight enough collar?
>>
>>11875668
and can you elaborate on what bonded means?
>>
b u m p
u
m
p
>>
Would also be interested in which sweater
>>
Stop bumping the thread.

Buy a dress shirt with a button down collar. Go to a suit maker or a tailor, or if you know your precise measurements, order a few from one of the shirt makers in Hong Kong.

Next, wear shirt and (this part is hard) leave the house and go sweater shopping. If you live in the middle of nowhere, order a half dozen from different designers (or trad outerwear or textile companies). There are a hundred, maybe a thousand, places to get a good sweater. Look and research.
You know your measurements now and should be able to order the right size with confidence. Keep the one that fits perfectly, return the rest. Order a few more of the one you like. Now you have your uniform. You have to take action, 4chan can't do everything for you.
>>
>>11873248

OCBD is one of the faggiest abbreviations there is
>>
>>11875962
it's just shirt construction in which the pieces of the shirt collar are bonded together using pressure and adhesive (i think). it's how you get those crisp collars that stay crisp. or at least that's what i remembered from googling last time this was brought up on /fa/
>>
>>11873841
>>11873851
>>11875668
>>11877955
>>11878767
Thanks for the help :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.