[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which toe shape? Chelsea boots which will be worn with skinny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 0MqPtzE.png (169KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0MqPtzE.png
169KB, 600x600px
Which toe shape?

Chelsea boots which will be worn with skinny jeans or very slim suit trousers
>>
>>11871314
right is elf core

left looks more masculine
>>
File: toe.jpg (119KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
toe.jpg
119KB, 1100x1100px
>>11871314
>>11871370
There's also this one
>>
>>11871398
This is the least offensive one. If you're very unsure, go with this.

The right toe in the OP is the superior option though. Especially for what you will be wearing.
The left in the OP is shit.
>>
File: IMG_20161015_243556994.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161015_243556994.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>11871443
Thanks for your input I really appreciate it! Hoping to get some more opinions, but I'm definitely leaning towards the narrow round, definitely the wider round if not, not the chisel.
>>
>>11871398
this one for sure especially if you're wearing jeans
>>
Definitely not the chisel, both round ones look p nice, tough choice.
>>
>tfw you own one pair of dress shoes and they are square toed
>tfw you only now just find out square toed shoes are considered ugly
>>
File: 8734_1335217266_3.jpg (1MB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
8734_1335217266_3.jpg
1MB, 1024x699px
>>11871314
>not going jester-core
>>
>>11871314
if those are RMs, I do prefer the craftsman over the macquarie, both are fine with suits.
>>
>>11872349
Yeah, I have a friend who works at their flagship store so I'm gonna take advantage of the employee discount she gets.

How about the less pointy round toe I posted further up in the thread?
>>
>>11872353
Not sure which model is that one but looks okay too, just depends on your foot. Fwiw the craftsman's chisel toe is the iconic last of the brand.

what's the discount like?
Wholesale MTOs get you the boot for $370 + shipping ($15) at nungar, takes about 6 weeks though. Your friend may also confirm this but the rubber sole lasts a lot longer than their leather sole and looks pretty decent. Plus you'd avoid the troubles of fucking sporadic thunderstorms and wet leather soles.

I like the kangaroo leather over yearling, but to get the rubber sole on it you'd have to go MTO (same price, just have to wait).
>>
>>11872361
I believe she gets cost pricing which is more or less half off retail.

I'm definitely going for the comfort (rubber) outsole, I only wear leather soled shoes for dancing.

Unfortunately the Kangaroo leather can't be shipped from Australia to Canada, I like it too.

I believe the more broad round toe is the Wentworth or Turnout (I'd get whatever one is available with a rubber outsole)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.