[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I cop these fake/rep Ramones? Can't justify 600+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ramemes.jpg (58KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
ramemes.jpg
58KB, 810x810px
Should I cop these fake/rep Ramones? Can't justify 600+ for canvas and rubber.
>>
>JUST CAN'T JUSTIFY 600 ON CANVAS AND RUBBER
Never going to make it
>>
All Rick replicas suck balls, complete waste of money.
>>
Reps aren't /fa/

Either you save your pennies or buy something you can justify
>>
>>11871101

korean reps are 1:1
>>
>>11871097

just want to try a new aesthetic before full commitment
>>
>>11871125
You can't just into a style without having some idea of how you could pull it off
>>
you're aware you can get ramones on grailed and shit for like 300 right
>>
>>11871108
link?
>>
>>11871143

The previous owners always treat their gear like trash though
>>
>>11871135
Yeah but there's no way to tell how it would look on you or incorporated into your daily wardrobe. Its hard to judge exact fit based on pictures. Buying a rep would give OP the ability to get a pretty good idea of how it will look and feel.

Plus I hate this notion of "just save up for it", just because you can save up for it doesn't justify the cost. If you told someone you spent $600 on some chunky converse they'd question your judgement.

OP, buy the rep. The people who notice (which will be a very small group of people) will give you shit if they're assholes, only a dick will silently judge a stranger because they of their choice in shoe purchases.
>>
>>11871091
yes

i heard essence on taobao is pretty good
>>
>>11871091
>clown boots
>>
File: 1234533.png (118KB, 276x221px) Image search: [Google]
1234533.png
118KB, 276x221px
>>11871091
>millions of different shoes to choose from
<buys fake oversized converse
>>
>>11871180

How the hell does one navigate this site
>>
>>11871162

WHAT ARE THHHOOOSEE
>>
>>11871091
Did you get a job in a Circus as a clown or something?
>>
>>11871091
if you have the money but can't justify it, honestly ramones (and rick footwear in general) can take a good beating and look better the more thrashed they are. theyre one of the more versatile RO silhouettes as well. I spent $290~ish on a brand new drkshdw canvas pair on end of season sale.

I've gotten so many compliments and inquiries about my pair and it's fun to discuss how they're actually designer footwear inspired by converse. can't imagine telling someone "o yeah the shoes i'm wearing are actually replicas of designer replicas of chucks" lmao. plus fake quality is trash and if you actually like the silhouette you'll immediately want the real thing.

if you still don't wanna cash out just get 70s converse
>>
>>11871091
yes. all these self fulfilling poorfags are full of shit, get em
>>
>you will always be aware that you're wearing fakes

trust me. It's so much better when you've got the real thing. If you've never had the real deal and keep buying reps, then you'll never know the feel.
>>
>>11871091

how do these look though?
>>
>>11871363
yeah man i'm sure you get a lot of compliments on your $600 oversized chuck taylors and you're really the life of the party. there's definitely no chance that people don't think it's weird or cringey when you talk about your $600 chuck taylor shoes.
>>
>>11871696
gay
>>
>>11871656
THIS A MILLION TIMES
>>
>>11871091
Why don't you just buy some converse?
>>
just get these instead of reps you dum
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.