[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for making a thread about this but I really need /fa/'s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0690.jpg (165KB, 1112x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
165KB, 1112x1072px
Sorry for making a thread about this but I really need /fa/'s word on this. Bad hairlines are uneffay for sure, help me out please.

Am I prematurely balding? I recently started growing it out and noticed my bad hairline. Long story short, it's really stressing me. I've decided to cut it short and never grow it back if I'm balding.

For the record, father has a full head of hair at early 50s, grandfather from mother's side is mid 60s and pretty much Norwood V.

What is my Norwood level?
>>
File: mepic2013.jpg (22KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
mepic2013.jpg
22KB, 320x480px
>>11870412
yes, you're starting to recede
take it from someone who knows
this is me in 2013
>>
File: mepicoffice.jpg (399KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mepicoffice.jpg
399KB, 1080x1440px
>>11870449
this is me 3 years later
>>
>>11870449
>>11870455

Fuck. My. Life.
>>
>>11870412
Could be a mature hairline. Could be balding. That's a Norwood 0.5, not balding by any means. Keep an eye on it for the next 6 months. Take pictures every 3.

>>11870449
>>11870455
Holy shit that went fast.
>>
>>11870460
It mighty not be as bad for you, my case is pretty extreme. I'd look into rogaine or some other shit like that to stop/slow the recession.
>>
File: mepicnick.jpg (17KB, 346x418px) Image search: [Google]
mepicnick.jpg
17KB, 346x418px
>>11870465
I know. Sometimes I look back at this pic of me at ~13 and just get sad.
>>
>>11870465
>>11870470

Kinda relieved. Hope I can hold onto it until my late 20s at least.

I just wish I could grow a proper beard to cover my weak jawline and buzz my hair. McRide and Zach Hill yo, both cool as fuck.
>>
>>11870412
No, and >>11870449 has a hairline way worse than you do. That guy is just being an asshole, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>11870474
You didn't even try to save it? No Fin? No Minox?
>>
>>11870455
Honestly you look good, you have all the features to pull off bald head: strong angular jaw, thick straight eyebrows and overall correct scull shape.
>>
>>11870489
I didn't really realize how bad it was getting until it was too late. I always had a kind of big forehead and kept my head buzzed so I figured it was just my friends memeing at me about being bald.

Plus, I'm poor (and lazy) which made getting all that madication shit kind of difficult.
>>11870483
I'm not being an asshole, I'm just warning the guy that he has definitely started receding. It's nowhere near as bad as mine (nor did I claim that it was), but it's present.
>>
>>11870493
Well, luckily you aren't as fucked as most guys who go bald actually are. Decent head shape and features to counter it. I'm not saying that you look as good as you did with hair, but it's still not bad by any means.
>>
>>11870412

Your hair is fine. It kinda reminds me of Harry Styles.

And balding depends on the person. Some people start balding at 21, then stops and they have the same hair until they're older.

Others have a great hair until they get older and lose all their hair in two days.

It really depends on the person.
>>
>>11870530

>Harry Styles

Yeah desu, I checked his pics before actually making the thread. There were a lot of articles about him balding. I feel bad for the guy. Balding is a very dramatic thing for men.
>>
>>11870530
This.

My hairline began receding at age 15. Stopped at around a Norwood 2.5 and stayed that way for many years. Only recently has it begun to thin out, naturally I hopped on Fin and it began to thicken up. Been thinking of filling in the temples.
>>
>>11870537
It's only a "dramatic" thing if you're under the age of 35 or in show business.

Most people who begin balding have other shit to worry about like mortgage, their kids' college funds and a sexless marriage.
>>
>>11870553

I wouldn't give a shit for the rest if I could hold onto a full head of hair until my 35.
>>
>>11870455
Anon atleast you have fucking beautiful jawline, cheekbones and eyes
>>
File: ....jpg (12KB, 220x288px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
12KB, 220x288px
>>11870455
>>11870580

Yeah anon, just shave it off completely because the remaining smaller hairs make it look bad.

Inspo
>>
>>11870412
that's not a necessarily receding hairline you twat

>>11870493
>he has definitely started receding

lol you can't absolutely tell that from OP pic. if OP is so scared he could visit a dermatologist, he'll do some trico shit magic and tell him if he's actually losing hair or not.

even so, that could just be his mature hairline, which is pretty fucking common.

also your head looks like a balloon
>>
>>11870586
Obviously I can't diagnose him you fucking aspie
I'm saying from personal experience it definitely looks like his hair has started receding
>>
>>11870537
He has millions. I won't be worried if I was him. And that hair fits him actually.
>>
>>11870412
dont freak out anon, I noticed my hairline receding when I was 19-20 and flipped out/considered starting propecia. Now at 25 its exactly the same as it was then. Most peoples hairlines recede a bit as they reach maturity.
>>
>>11870603
You just did in your previous post you retard, don't even try to backpedal. If that hairline looks "definitely receding" in your experience, then the latter is unreliable to say the least.
>>
>>11870664
You know, you're right. I shouldn't have used the word definitely. I'll say I think that based on that picture his hairline is probably receding. I'm basing that off of my own experience. He should ask a doctor.
>>
Daily reminder that if you've got a fHWR lower than 1.9 and a fucked up skull shape you're going to lose an awful lot of looks points if you go bald.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.