[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion model

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0860.jpg (215KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0860.jpg
215KB, 1280x960px
I want to be a fashion model for a day just so I can walk cool. Do you think I can be a fashion model? Rate me.
>>
>>11869111
Nah but you could probably be a character actor. Like a bond villain or something.
>>
>>11869111
b8
>>
>>11869111
fucking pajeets and mohammeds are the bane of this board
>>
I'm not even middle eastern.
>>
>>11869111
no, i think you'd be a better designated shitter
>>
Whatever boi
>>
You could be an actor, but I don't see you as a model.

And before you even ask us if you can be a model based on your face, take a look at your frame and height.
Does your frame look good? It it anywhere near the measurements of models your height ( assuming you are tall enough in the first place, 6'1-6'3 is the range for runway models )? If yes, maybe you can give it a shot.

You should've had posted at least four pictures my man, by the way.

One close up in natural lighting, but not in direct sunlight, one with your upper half and your face, one with your profile and one full body shot. That's what modelling agencies typically ask you to send in when they want to see if you are model potential.

A selfie in 3/4~ish angle in a dark room isn't the best representation of yourself. Also try looking up models in models.com and see how you compare. If someone catches your eye, look up both professional and candid photos to see how they measure up to you. Do you think you can compete with them? You have to remember that modelling is a very demanding field and you have literally the best looking humans in existence there, so yes, you need to be either very extremely good looking or of a phenotype that is very unique, albeit not necessarily attractive by any conventional means. Best combination is both of these. Look at models that are big atm. Sean O'Pry is extremely attractive, but he also looks very weird and unique. He has a slightly crooked nose, very striking lips and bit of assburger eyes. He looks like a Picasso painting. Jordan Barrett: notice the extreme cathal tilt and overall ayy lmao'ness about him. Even at that, he is considered very hot. Lucky Blue Smith: he has a very weird nose, somewhat of an overbite, he looks shit when he smiles, but his face is something of a very strange type, like you'd be hard arsed to find legit lookalikes to him. And that's just few examples.

Think about what I just said.
>>
Shave that shit off your face sub human
>>
Literally was modeling. Does it bother you? There weren't even that many faggots there.
>>
Oh and my forehead is fine.
>>
>>11869159
bane?
>>
>>11869111
seem decent but your beard is shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.