[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just laughed at some guy on the streets wearing these and he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: rick-owens-ramones-sneakers-00.jpg (33KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
rick-owens-ramones-sneakers-00.jpg
33KB, 960x576px
I just laughed at some guy on the streets wearing these and he noticed me laughing at him. do you think he knew why?
>>
Why don't you take a look at my big stinky pacific islander penis, chum
>>
>>11867544

Ya I knew was waiting for you on here faggot, I hate you and you have no idea how much pussy I get. Fuck you I will not become victimized by you. Your fit sucks too and uh ya fuck you man
>>
>>11867544
i can imagine you snickering while you pressed post, you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>
id laugh back at your broke ass to be honest
>>
>>11867550
I wish this was true so badly.
>>
There's some kid from China at my uni who wears these and like 5 other pairs of Rick shoes constantly and I can't help but laugh as well.
>>
>>11867544
I like you anon, you see things uniquely
>>
File: fuccboi.jpg (69KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
fuccboi.jpg
69KB, 800x534px
>>
>>11867544

>do you think he knew why?

because you're a jelly poorfag? don't worry anon, everybody knows
>>
>>11867730
well I was walking staring at his shoes and laughing and when I looked up he was looking me right in the eye. I just smiled at him as we passed by.
>>
>>11867776

thats not how it happened. You looked scared when I looked at you faggot so you nervously laughed. Fight me
>>
>>11867808
lol nah he was a lil fella. but I'm kind of an asshole. one day I will get punched. and when that day comes I will laugh while I get beat. because that's funny to me.
>>
>>11867849

>when that day comes I will laugh while I get beat. because that's funny to me.

im sure you will faggot, im sure you will love taking the fist of our lord and savior jessu christ up your ass
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.