[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this outfit fashionable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: effey.jpg (197KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
effey.jpg
197KB, 1080x1350px
H&M scarf
Zara perfecto + wool sweater
Levis 512 jeans
Stan Smith originals
>>
Delete this and post in the WAYWT thread
>>
>>11866819
it's hideous
>>
>>11866819
Not in the slightest
>>
>>11866819
Looks really good! Very effay. It looks nice. I would wear it! Very sharp, I have to say. I think I'll have to buy some of those pieces. You look great. Saved for inspo! Post more, man
>>
>>11866825
>>11866829
What's wrong with it? What would you improve?

>>11866830
Oh the irony.. Not me, I guess he's the bf of some girl I follow
>>
>>11866819
Not that bad, scarf is a little faggy though
>>
>>11866819
Damn you like Stan Smiths? You must be into fashion senpai, god damn is that a stripped shirt, double fashion, AND a leather jacket, you know what, triple fashion
>>
>>11866834
everything looks cheap

infinity scarves are hideous

jeans have a shitty wash

stan smiths are the ultimate tryhard "im so fashion" item and they look like shit

overall this fit has no redeemable qualities
>>
>>11866819
you look cool to the most people of this earth
95% of population are retards, but it is what it is
>>
>>11866819
if you're not going to spend money on a real leather jacket don't bother wearing one you'll look like a fucking idiot
>>
>>11866819
Literally how every frenchman dresses at my Uni
>>
Scarf and glasses make you look gay. Get an actual leather jacket. Wipe the smug look off your face. Good fit otnerwise.
>>
>>11866819
the jacket looks fine
scarf is awful
shirt is awful
stans are fine
three is something about those jeans that i fucking cannot stand, i don't know what it is. the wash doesn't work with the whole outfit maybe, and the fit of them is weird. like they're too wide in the calf.
>>
>>11866819
goddamn that jacket is hideous
>>
>>11866819
>that scarf
Seriously the gayest fucking shit, hate seeing people wear scarves like that, especially guys.

Jacket looks cheap. Rest of the outfit I wouldn't look twice at.
>>
>>11866819
You look better than 98% of /fa/ but your outfit is a year behind, everything screams "2015 is gonna be the year"
>>
>>11866819
No, that's #refugeecore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.