[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't come here often (vidya, pol and b only), what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: muh dress.jpg (394KB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
muh dress.jpg
394KB, 1836x2448px
I don't come here often (vidya, pol and b only), what do you effeminate cucks think of this? I have a job interview on Monday, first one ever, is this gonna be OK? Want to dress to impress.
>>
Your fit is shit, your face is horrendous and your selfassured arrogant attitude means you will fail your interview and remain a NEET loser for the rest of your life.

Get out our board
>>
>>11865869

What is wrong with my face? or the fit for that matter, it fits snugly?
>>
the only thing you impress upon me is a huge lack of self awareness and an overinflated ego
>>
>>11865867
You're an objectively ugly person, but that suit looks good on you man. Maybe get slimmer pants though, but looks like you're a bit overweight
>>
>>11865867
first you try to act superior over us then you tell us how insecure you are kek
>>
this is a garbage complete shit fit for fashion but it should be fine for a job interview where fashion isnt important, ie: most jobs
>>
>>11865867
>This is the guy that calls you cuck
>>
You're ugly
Shirt doesn't fit in the shoulders, it's too big
The sleeves are too baggy too
Button that fucking top button
Your tie is too short
Don't fold your shirt, hang it
You're fat
Your pants are pleated. Don't do that.
I assume you're going to wear those atrocious cheap """""dress""""" shoes
Oh, and fuck you. You retarded smug piece of shit.
>>
mods just delete this fucking thread, board wont even let me do it, bunch of arrogant effeminate cucks trying to insult me rather than tell me about fashion.
>>
You fags know that this is 7th grade b8, rite?
>>
>>11865870
Get a better haircut, stop eating so mich, cut down on salts and maybe try go to the gym.
In terms of the fit, its not terrible (maybe 6/10) but choose a better tie, and properly tailor your pants
>>
>>11865885
>Your pants are pleated. Don't do that.
"""""no"""""
everything else you said is correct tho
>>
>>11865894
don't do that unless you know what you're doing (obviously he doesn't), that is
>>
>>11865867
Right now you look bottom heavy. Your shoulders look underdeveloped compared to your hips. There are 2 reasons for this:
1. Your trousers are too low. Wear them higher. They should sit just below your natural waist rather than on your hips as they are right now.
2. You are not wearing a jacket. A jacket will give shape to your upper body and draw the eyes upwards to your face.
Fix these 2 points and you will look much better.
>>
>>11865867
>vidya
>pol
>b

obviously a troll, you idiots
>>
>>11865867
This is the average poltard
>>
File: 4L_BUJg4GRO.jpg (26KB, 380x544px) Image search: [Google]
4L_BUJg4GRO.jpg
26KB, 380x544px
>>11866249
average pol tard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.