[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I should wear when my body has the shape of a rectangle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 14457397775.jpg (18KB, 386x395px) Image search: [Google]
14457397775.jpg
18KB, 386x395px
What I should wear when my body has the shape of a rectangle and 5'6'' (male)?

I think there is nothing that wears good on me.
>>
File: Levi's Type III.jpg (264KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Levi's Type III.jpg
264KB, 680x680px
Levi's jackets look good with that body type.

You can cuff the sleeves if necessary, and it still looks cool.
>>
>>
>>11865397
have you considered hrt?
I mean, a guy just can't ever be considered attractive at 5'6, for real. no effort can overcome that gap so be realistic
>>
>>11866218
Tom Cruise isn't attractive?
>>
>>11865397
Get /fit/ as fuck, wear jeans and a T-shirt, grow a beard, go full veteran core. Give up on being /fa/. If you had the courage to pull it off, you wouldn't have made this thread.
>>
>>11866282
So ... there is no hope?
>>
>>11865397
How old are you?
>>
>>11865866
dang that is a sexy jacket. $$$ as heck though.
>>
>>11866295
>>
>>11866292
Nah don't listen to them. You can look stylish even when you're short. Look up Nick Wooster. He's like 5'6 and most of the normies think he's some fashion guru.
>>
>>11865397
I feel ya anon 5'7" here, just graduated uni, looking to finally start dressing well. It's rough, but it's doable I think. Pants are easy to get altered. Shirts though- woof.
>>
Oversized
>>
>>11865397
>5'6" rectangle shape
get boys husky sizes
>>
>>11865397
1. Tops
-You look best in jackets. They extend your shoulder line and make you look more masculine. Wear set in sleeve rather than raglan sleeve. When buying suits or blazers, look for ones that have roped sleeve heads.
-When buying shirts, look for ones that have shoulders that extend slightly beyond your natural shoulder. When wearing open collar, collar stays or button down can help reveal more of your shoulders, making them look bigger.
-Wear crew neck instead of V neck t shirts.
2. Bottoms
-Wear them higher up on your body. Don't wear low rise. The crotch should be as high as is comfortable. The legs should be a regular size, neither too big or too small, with a slight taper. Too much tapering or too fitted will look effeminate.
-There should be a very slight break on your trousers resting on yours shoes. On jeans, the break can be a little bigger.

Pay attention to colours also. You must wear the right colours, that will work with your skin, hair, and eyes. They will draw people's attention to your face, making you look more attractive.
>>
>>11866255
tom is 5'7, has a great face, and got amazing plastic surgery to already improve on his great face.

and yes that 1 inch counts
>>
>>11866481
and get friends/companions of same size
>>
>>11866218
they can at least for women under 5'3.
>>
>>11866559
5'7'' is the limit, everything under this is aberraction and should'nt consider himself as a man?
>>
>>11866613
Correct. And then 5'7 only in exceptionally rare cases.
>>
>>11866622
this is true, women say that they don't care about esthetical and superficial things, but they can't date a guy who is shorter than her.

why women are just a bunch of hypocritical whores?
>>
File: 150728-news-aziz-ansari.jpg (145KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
150728-news-aziz-ansari.jpg
145KB, 1300x867px
Full Aziz mode
>>
>>11866688
i could never use something like this cuz where i live is hot
>>
>>11865397
A big nigga coat
>>
>>11866639
>why women are just a bunch of hypocritical whores?
That's humanity, not women
>>
>>11866740
burka
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.