[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair is fashion. How do you guys trim your public/anal hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 66677-large-192364.jpg (39KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
66677-large-192364.jpg
39KB, 500x425px
Hair is fashion. How do you guys trim your public/anal hair?

I've tried doing it but I can never get a good cut at the back. I was thinking of hiring a prostitute to do it for me, they'd probably be the only people who are willing to do that seeing as they are probably asked to do weirder shit.
>>
Im not, because im not a fucking faget.
>>
>>11860886
I don't get any pussy so I don't have to worry about this
>>
unless you're getting fucked in the ass there's really no reason to go through the trouble of shaving it

however I can see this being an issue for you OP so best of luck in your weed whacking endeavors
>>
>>11860953
This
>>
>>11860886
I keep myself shaved in all places and although I'm bisexual, I'm only having sex with my gf

It's super fast once you realize how to do it. Bend forward to part those cheeks a bit, then place the razor so the edge of the blade is right on the seam and the actual blade is right up against the very inner cheek, and run from taint to tailbone. Repeat until you're not getting any more hair, then do the other side. You can actually finish by shaving horizontally above and below your asshole, and even right across it (I do it every time and I've never cut myself)
The only hard part of the body to shave is the balls. I'm still working out a good method with those fuckers
But anyways, your ass will feel amazing and you'll never go back
>>
>>1186095
Kek'd. For real though, I think something a bit thicker than stubble is ideal. I've gone bare before and it's actually uncomfortable to wear underwear. Shaving the inside of your thighs is good too if you are a hairy mofo like me.
>>
File: Capture.png (194KB, 489x443px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
194KB, 489x443px
full clean. I use this shit, it's magical
>>
File: 1475438055731.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475438055731.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
who here /scissorlife/
>>
>>11860982
I hope you cut yourself and bleed out

Shave or nothing, faggot. With the exception of above the dick, you can do whatever you want with that
>>
File: GZxeok.png (82KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
GZxeok.png
82KB, 624x434px
>>11860988
It itches too fucking much for two days after shaving while it grows out, i abandoned that for my scissor magic

life has never been better
>>
>>11861001
>inferior skin genetics
LOL
>>
File: 1470165766209.jpg (97KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1470165766209.jpg
97KB, 433x419px
>>11861005
>caring about the way another man from another part of the world shaves his balls to the point of wishing he bleeds out
>>
My gf does it for me. I was scared for my balls the first time, but she's surprisingly adept at shaving both my balls and ass. I also have to agree with the bisexual guy above, it feels amazing afterwards.
>>
I suck at shaving, my whole face bleeds afterwards. I obviously don't want to try shaving my ass let alone balls.
>>
>>11861022
>s-s-stop making fun of m-me!
>i-i'm not even affecting you!
>laughingface.jpg haha...

Devastated from the knees up
>>
>>11861042
tragic, i can tell youre devastated form the knees up
>>
>>11861046
About what? I'm sitting up 'ere with a silky smooth body smashing my gf on a regular basis and having a giggle at the excuses you're conjuring up for having a shit-tier lifestyle

How about you give me your paypal and I shoot you a hundred Sympathy Bucks?
>>
>>11861050
yeah well twenty hours ago i made out with a girl slightly above my level and felt her ass and tits and now three hours ago i smoked a joint with two very cool strangers so how bout i give you your paypal and you can send yorself 100 sympathy bucks trademark
>>
>>11861058
>girls exist above your level
L A U G H U P O N L A U G H U P O N L A U G H
>>
>>11861058
c-can you send me some paypal bucks instead
I didn't post in this before but I'm hella broke
>>
>>11860886
there are guides on the internet my retarded friend
>>
>>11861061
i was actually lying to bait out a reaction from you for my psychoanalysis on you, which you now contributed to immensely with your autistically strong reaction. she was actually slightly below my level, but now i know from my psychoanalysis that youre devastated from the knees up

>>11861069
dont wanna get doxxed my man so unfortunately i cant give you some of my money, money that i with my superior lifestyle of COURSE have plenty of
>>
>>11861078
*it was a hologram*
>>
>>11861083
damn
>>
>>11861070
Pretty much all the guides out there just talk about completely shaving it clean. I'm fairly hairy so it would look ridiculous if I shave my arse. And if I just leave it untouched, I get shit clumps that stick to my arse hairs.
>>
>>11860982
>>11861001
>itchy
>>11860970
>balls

electric razor
trust me

if it itches or ingrows from razor irritation or from the hair growing back you can probably get pretty close to the skin without that happening with an electric.

when i'm in a hurry or only need it to seem smooth for a day I can get my balls covered (or uncovered :P) in a minute or too, and if I do shave with, like, cream and the risk of bleeding and stuff I can clean up missed spots with it after.

>>11861005
:V i'd explain to you why this statement, for a few reasons, and your reasons for pointing it out are wrong but you probably already know
>>
>>11861359
DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!
DO NOT PUT ANY ELECTRIC RAZOR NEAR YOUR BAALLLSS EVAAAR!!!
>>
>>11860886
Tweezers / grab and pull

It sounds painful and brutal until you've tried it. Then you realize that it doesn't really hurt and the final result is literally perfect / lasts for weeks.

The pain diminishes the more you repeat the process and the better your plucking technique becomes, to the point where I barely feel anything when tweezing pubes now.
>>
>>11860886
Bald as a baby
>>
>>11861652
what exactly are you tweezing? each individual hair on your balls or just the strays?
>>
>>11860886
This is the most autistic thread on /fa/ and that's saying something

Either way, I trim my pubes and only that. Touching your anal hair is pointless unless you're getting rimmed or rammed regularly, and shaving is equally pointless because it's itchy and makes you look like a 7 year old with an enormous cock
>>
>>11860886

>public hair

you mean the head's hair? the visible hair?
>>
>>11860959
Nah famo, if you ain't got hoes tossing your salad, might as well call yourself a virgin
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.