[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any related fit inspo, or just inspo for this kind of style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ttttttttttt.png (460KB, 728x517px) Image search: [Google]
ttttttttttt.png
460KB, 728x517px
Any related fit inspo, or just inspo for this kind of style in general
Thanks
>>
i actually tried to recreate the shirt hes wearing here to the best of my abilities

ill take a pic hold on
>>
>>11860449
Are dirtbikes effay? What if you only ride it on the street? I just don't want to be another cafe racer cunt
>>
>>11860496
they're pretty effay
>>
>>11860496
They're the preserve of chavs and people who generally can't afford a proper motorbike
>>
>>11860648
But sport bikes are dudebro and cafe racers are for tryhards.
>>
>>11860496
The most /fa/ bikes are japanese 80s sportsbikes and UJMs/Classics/Standards/whatever you want to call them (basically the uncucked version of caferacers/streetfighters)
>>
>>11860471
Bump
>>
>>11860471
>to the best of my abilities
>just a large white tee inside out thats been torn up due to heavy usage

wew lad

>>11860496
dirt bike =/= dualsport

Why do so many Anons try so hard to emulate this style? It's not about what he wore, it's about how he presented himself. Luke is the Driver of /fa/ and that's not a good thing desu.
>>
this movies sound editing were so fucking terrible. the sound his motorcycle made was wrong 99% of the time. either it sounded like an inline 4 superbike, or a harley, or any number of random motorcycle noise. it changed scene by scene. oh well.
>>
>>11860788
It was nicely done imo. I liked how it got louder and more intense when he was getting closer to the truck.
>>
are these place beyond the pine threads a new meme or something

kinda fine with it desu
>>
>>11860788
this, like his fit is good but the sound design was fucked
>>
>>11860449
can you stop making these threads, you're not going to become luke overnight even if you bleach your hair and get every piece of his closet to yourself. He is /fa/ because his clothing matches his lifestyle, you will never be on his level unless you did everything he does, and even then you would be unoriginal and I'd look at you and say "nice that guy ripped off luke pretty well lol, how lame is that though."
>>
>>11860788

why should movies stick to realism? sound especially is one of those things that is almost inherently "fake" in most movies anyways, almost everything gets done by foley and most of the time the foley sound doesn't resemble the real sound.
>>
>>11860449

JERRY LORENZO, creater of FOG, RIPPED OFF THIS NIGGAS AESTHETIC
>>
>>11860449
bleached my hair because of this dude desu. His look is cash
>>
>>11861200
Lol he looks like shit in this movie wtf you talkin bout. He looks small town handsome, exactly the way his
character should look, handsome enough to get laid a lot, but play enough that he needs to hustle as a carnie.
>>
>>11860496
I would say so. I have a dirt bike I'm in the process of making street-legal
>>
>>11860735
just stfu kid
>>
>>11860496
They're--dual sports, not actual dirtbikes--a fine choice if you're tall and don't plan on doing too much highway riding (or any at all depending on the size of the bike). But a street bike will be infinitely more comfortable and practical.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.