[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FastFashion.jpg (105KB, 574x422px) Image search: [Google]
FastFashion.jpg
105KB, 574x422px
what's your opinion on fast fashion? Is it okay to support them?
>>
>>11859152
For some folks like me who live in hillbilly country, those and thrift stores are the only way I can get clothes. I feel dirty for it sometimes.
>>
>>11860069
you know you can buy clothes on the internet, right?
>>
Fast fashion is more practical. Nobody really cares if you wear expensive designer clothes but you.
>>
>>11860101
To some degree. You're definitely more prone to cookie cutter outfits since the fits are more accessible. Much like everything in life, fast fashion should be used in controlled doses lol
>>
Some of the H&M stuff is okay. Mostly the trend and studio label. The "premium" stuff is okay if you need semi-formal clothes but don't want to spend too much. LOGG is good for cheap shirts. The divided label is trash.
>>
retarded if youre full on "fa" but you limit yourself to mall brands

its like saying youre a food connoisseur because you ate everything on the mcdonald menu
>>
>>11859152
>support
?

I think they're okay. If you're ""trapped"" into buying the shit ones then you have no clue about quality that you can't rely on your own ability and knowledge, you have to rely on brand to tell you about quality.
>>
Hm price is ok for the quality but still a waste of money might just well go to j crew factory if you want cheap basics. zara looks nice but is very overpriced and feels wierd to wear. f21 is for women.
>>
>>11860089
I rather try clothes and then buy them. I know I can measure myself but I still might not like it.
>>
File: thx_raf.jpg (386KB, 1600x1073px) Image search: [Google]
thx_raf.jpg
386KB, 1600x1073px
>>11859152
i love how the main issue people seem to have is that some of their styles "copy" other brands, when numerous high-end designers are guilty of the same thing.
>>
File: idunno.jpg (25KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
idunno.jpg
25KB, 620x406px
GOD TIER
>implying

HIGH TIER
Muji

MID TIER
Uniqlo
Banana Republic
American Apparlel

LOW TIER
J. Crew
Gap
H&M
Zara
Express

SHIT TIER
Old Navy
Aldo
American Eagle
Guess
Abercrombie
Armani Exchange
Forever 21
Hot Topic, Zumiez, and other 'alternative' lifestyle stores.
>>
>>11860301
>H&M not in shit tier

Nigga you fucked up
>>
fine for basics and current trend stuff, obviously don't buy shoes or stuff that has to last there

for poor students like most of /fa/ fast fashion and thrifting is the only way to build a decent wardrobe unless you want to keep recycling the same few fits

just wear good shoes and base outfits around individual 'expensive' pieces and you can still be /fa/ with cheap shit as long as it fits well
>>
>>11860314
They sometimes have decent things, 99% of it is shit tho. It's a good place to start though if you are clueless.
>>
>>11860301
>Muji
I often read about their fits being boxy... Any reason behind categorizing them this tier?
>>
>not having a balance of basic fast fashion shit along side expensive designer shit to mix and match as needed

plebs
>>
>>11860301
I don't get the love for Uniqlo and the hate for H&M. I love H&M and everything fits me like a glove. I'm 5'7 and 145lbs and it's the only place I know that have these perfect fits for men my size. I don't even need to do anything for pants because it's already at the perfect length. Dress shirts form fit at all the right spots. I don't buy jackets, coats, or shoes here, but for Chinos and Shirts I think they are great.
>>
H&M is objective utter shit. The build and material is trash, the fits boxy and I dunno about your country but their jeans are one length fit's all here.

Honestly if you're gonna go with fast fashion you might aswell pick Primark over H&M shit. It's cheaper for the same crap.

I prefer New Look over both desu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.