[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/, Chinese gf wants to dye her hair. What's the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: MTI1Nzg5NjU0ODg3NzMzNzI2.jpg (74KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
MTI1Nzg5NjU0ODg3NzMzNzI2.jpg
74KB, 1200x686px
/fa/, Chinese gf wants to dye her hair. What's the most effay colour for an Asian qt? (Pic for inspo)
>>
the hair in your pic looks great. Don't let her go blonde, blue, green, purple, or red (unless it's really dark)

Dark brown and gray can look nice
>>
>>11858916
Platinum
>>
>>11858916
pic related is actually quite nice. otherwise the safe colour is brown. only problem is every other asian girl sick of her black hair does the same thing
>>
>>11858934
Yeahhhhh every Asian girl is either platinum, brown, or some rainbow vomit.
>>
File: -34685511-500-351.jpg (142KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
-34685511-500-351.jpg
142KB, 500x351px
Only stick with colors that aren't too bright and try hard like blonde, green, purple, those look really ugly. Platinum is fine though, Asian girls look like goddess in brunette, red/orange(but not too much).
>>
>>11858916
>Don't let her go blonde
bleach or platinum blonde would be effay

i just hate that shitty orangeish color that so many asian people dye their hair
>>
chinese girl w/ dyed hair here. that grey in OP's pic is actually really hard and expensive to achieve and maintain. it'll take 2-3 bleaching and toning sessions before the actual dyeing process, and then she's gonna have to be using purple shampoo every time she washes her hair and toning it with purple dye every other week.

i had platinum hair for a few months with the intention to go grey. it never happened and i went dark brown. it's now back to kind of a caramel / milk tea color and it's much easier to take care of.
>>
>>11858993
Ooo, did not know this. Got any examples of the caramel color?
>>
>>11858993
what about str8 up white/silver
>>
>>11858916
Silver
>>
File: Pudding Hair Dye Ash Khaki-5.jpg (46KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pudding Hair Dye Ash Khaki-5.jpg
46KB, 1000x667px
>>11858916
Chinese grill as well. I have an ash khaki (basically matte olive green) is good.
>>
>>11858916
Blonde or silver
>>
Coloured hair means they want white cock, right?
>>
>>11858916
my ex was Filipino and she went mostly blonde, so I wouldn't recommend that desu
>>
>>11859005
>>11858916
like these colors. can anons post inspo pls
>>
>>11858993
Agreed. Another asian girl here who used to dye her hair. Silver hair is so difficult to keep up with.

This color >>11858971 is nice! My hair is naturally dark brown and I kind of hate it. Wish it was just black or just a tad lighter. It looks black until I stand next to another asian person, and I even have a patch that grows in like auburn. Fucking gross.
>>
>>11859005
this is goat
>>
>>11859005
How did you get it this color? Was it a special dye or a fade out?
>>
>>11859187
>my ex was Filipino

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>11859005
hyypeee
>>
>all the "girls" here

m-me too
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.