[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dark eyes > extremely oily acne prone skin >bags under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>dark eyes
> extremely oily acne prone skin
>bags under my eyes
>thin hair
>tfw only 18
>tfw not allowed to dye my hair or get piercings due to parents
is it possible to become more attractive as you age or is it downhill from here?
>>
idk dude, sounds like you have dietary problems or don't care of yourself very well.
>>
also read the sticky on grooming
>>
>>11848196
most people look their best in their mid 20s imo, have some hope op. however it only goes downhill from there
>>
>>11848214
desu acne and the hair are genetic which kinda worries me that it will continue through my 20s
>>
>>11848196
w2c shirt?
>>
>>11848196
Drink water until your pee is never yellow and make sure to eat veggies with every meal. That's a good start.
>>
>18
>parents control you
Man the fuck up! Read sticky, fix your skin
>>
File: memeanime.jpg (116KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
memeanime.jpg
116KB, 700x700px
>>11848338
the hair you're kinda fucked on if its super thin but here some tips
invest in good shampoo and conditioner thats paraben and sulfate free
those strip hair of essential oils
also dont use shampoo conditoner everyday
try to cut down to 2-3
at first your hair will be overly grease but soon will adjust to your regimen
if you blowdry get a heat protector and when you're hair is dry use the cool air setting
this helps against frizziness
now for skin
water mvp
water like the be all
try to get 8 cups a day
exercise is pretty important
you dont have to go super /fit/ but jogging is a great start as sweating helps your skin
get to about 5k every otherday
stay away from sugar when you eat
wash your pillow and bed sheets about once a week
plenty of veggies
for products
it goes
cleanser then exfoliate then toner then moisturizer
hoped this helps
I had the struggs too
>>
>>11850429
This is the sticky condensed. Nice job anon. Pay attention OP
>>
>>11850429
Agreed with this. I'm a bit of a poorfag so I use baby shampoo that is paraben and sulfate free. The johnson and johnsons brand is cheap. Also, take biotin. It seriously helps with your skin, hair, and nails. You might see results within just a few weeks. I know I can tell with my nails right away.

For moisturizer, I recommend cetaphil. Also, if you use sunscreen on your face, I recommend getting a brand like biore UV aqua rich 50+. It's cheap on amazon but you can probably get it at asian markets. I find western sunscreens make me break out like crazy and make you oily.

If drinking water is "difficult" for you, get low calorie flavor packets from the grocery store.

Bags under your eyes could be due to diet, but if it is genetic, drinking water and fixing your diet could help. Someone also told me to try taking allergy meds and seeing if your eye bags change because it could be due to a mild allergy.
>>
>>11848196
You can do whatever the fuck you want if you're 18
Hair dye and piercings is degeneracy though
>>
>>11850429
In the same situation as OP,
thank you
>>
Where can I get one and whats the price?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.