[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a high facial width to height ratio the key to being /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Is a high facial width to height ratio the key to being /fa/

Is there anything else as important as this
>>
You're like one of those terribly insecure dudes that obsesses over neck width and shit like that, aren't you? Not very /fa/, brah.
>>
>>11848082
none of them as as the ideal ratio is 1.618
>>
>>11848091
>brah

This isn't reddit. Talk like an adult or go away.
>>
>>11848093
Isn't that on the narrow side?

The wide faced guy looks way more effay the long faced guy
>>
File: rexjon_1838022a.jpg (48KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
rexjon_1838022a.jpg
48KB, 409x409px
How does Don Draper manage to look masculine when he has such a long narrow face?

Most guys with long faces look like pussies.

What is it about his face that makes it work
>>
>>11848096
>adult
>4chan
Kek.
>>
>>11848120
If you want to use numale vernacular feel free to do so with your queer friends on rebbit.
>>
>>11848115
his well-sculpted jaw balances out his other features
>>
>>11848148
He would look horrible if he went bald though desu
>>
File: 34234234.jpg (89KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
34234234.jpg
89KB, 500x667px
saw a study once where people with wider heads (vs more narrow heads) were almost universally to be perceived as less intelligent. the study didn't actually have any information about peoples actual intelligence, just how smart others think they are basically
>>
>>11848169
Perhaps, but broad faces are also perceived as stronger and more masculine than long faces, and it's even linked to higher testosterone levels, so that perception is accurate.
>>
>>11848155
I would hesitantly agree because some people are surprisingly okay as bald
>>
>posting on /fa/ without having a long face and prominent features

lmao have fun never being a male model for anything other than high street brands and sports catalogues fags.
>>
>>11848240
>>11848082
>implying that long faced fag on the left could be a model for anything

>implying you can't have prominent features with a broad face
>>
>>11848096
>implying 4chan is some bastion of maturity or some shit

Also you didn't answer my le question, le insecure adult.
>>
>>11848240
>long face
>prominent features

What the fuck are you talking about

A long face is caused by weak cheekbones and weak jawline. The opposite of prominent features.
>>
guy on right looks like he's 5'4 for some reason
>>
>>11848082
it's more important to find the style that fits you and you can connect with
>>
>>11848102
He looks like a Neanderthal.
>>
>>11849537
And the long faced guy looks like a numale twink.
>>
>>11848155
>tfw long head, mandible is small (at least it's portruding, thank god), and hairline is pretty back there / forehead is big

To make matters worse, I have acne on the cheeks so the contrast between my red cheeks and shining big forehead is that much more noticeable.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNDU3MjMyOTEw.jpg (82KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNDU3MjMyOTEw.jpg
82KB, 1200x1200px
you're an insecure faggot if you care about shit like this but I gotta come clean, since I first saw that pic I can't help but notice it on others, just measured it and I have like 1,83. but anyways, this doesn't indicate anything, just look at humphrey bogart who is a symbol for manliness
>>
>>11848102
guy on the right looks like a mongoloid
>>
>>11850177
Strong and masculine >>> weak numale girly boy
>>
>>11850215
You have the impression that having a wide face or narrow face instantly makes you more or less attractive.
The guy on the right looks like a mongoloid, period, although the guy on the left is no looker either. And how dumb they look has nothing to do with your autistic fWHR shit
>>
>>11850290
Then if it's not fwhr what is it that makes some guys look good and others not good
>>
>>11850305
Theres apparently lots of shit that supposedly makes you look ugly or attractive. Everyone mostly believes the facial symmetry shit for instance. I think it's your individual facial features and how they compliment each other, like if your nose goes well with your lips and the distance is right, etc.
>>
Am I the only one who generally thinks long faces are more attractive than broad, short faces?
>>
File: 01.jpg (530KB, 1332x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
530KB, 1332x1600px
>>11848155
maybe not
>>
>>11850413
Looks like shit m8
>>
>>11848082
Google male models and you'll see most of them have a long narrow face.
>>
>>11850621
But they will still have more defined cheekbones than that dweeb on the left desu
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.