[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw deep dark eyes >tfw literally the most unappealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 0005_black-600x416.jpg (85KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
0005_black-600x416.jpg
85KB, 600x416px
>tfw deep dark eyes
>tfw literally the most unappealing eye color
>tfw you'll never be effay
I don't even believe in the "brown eyes are ugly" meme, I've seen beautiful brown eyes, but dark eyes like pic related will never be appealing. I want to fucking kill myself. Cope that with dark hair and you're as average and bland as they come. Is it possible to make up for it with clothes or am I fucked forever?
>>
just get surgery if you're that insecure about it, eye color alone isn't a big determinator of aesthetics anyway
>>
>>11846937
>just get surgery
I don't want to go visit my parents and have green or blue eyes suddenly, I feel like that would be insulting to them.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (515KB, 1849x1358px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
515KB, 1849x1358px
>tfw piercing blue eyes
>literally the weirdest defect where the black oultine of my eye just disappears
>tfw my eyes are the most effay thing about it
I like my eyes, it's just nowadays I've just noticed my weird vanished iris thing I think they look slightly weird
>>
>>11846932
I like OP's eyes btw your eyes are nice; I think everyone with different eye colours likes the other eye colour if that makes sense; like the grass is greener on the other side sort of outlook
>>
>>11846978
I don't know anyone that likes deep dark eyes though, nor has anyone ever complimented my eyes.
>>
Get colored contact lenses you insecure fuck.
>>
>>11846992
eyes normally just accentuate features anyway; so if you're attractive they don't really matter as people put facial structure and hair and a lot of other things above eye colour; focussing on your eyes is quite trivial as they hardly make or break a person like say a jaw would. They just make you slightly more or less effay eyes don't matter in the long run :)
>>
>hate kids and the thought of having them
>see a blue eyed baby
>want to take care of it

>find people boring by default
>see a person with unconventionally colored eyes
>justify their behavior to myself and give them more leeway

This is an unfair advantage.
>>
>>11846970
That happens when you get older. It's going to get worse as time goes on.
>>
>>11847025
I took that photo when I was 18 I think oh rip me; why does it occur? :)
>>
File: 1414165842600778.jpg (36KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
1414165842600778.jpg
36KB, 500x578px
I had the same problem as you OP, so I hope this helps in anyway. I was really insecure about my dark brown hair and almost black eyes. All advice I got was "just use contacts brah!!!!!" which obviously is not an option since it rarely looks good and I don't like looking fake, at most I would dye my hair but I haven't done it either. You just have to accept yourself (generic advice I know) since it's the only true solution. Look at Johnny Depp, would he look better with light eyes? Probably, but then again he's good looking as fuck so it doesn't matter in the end, which means whatever color of eyes you have won't make you look that better. In fact, his dark features make him more masculine, which is not a bad thing at all, so my advice to you is going for a more masculine approach to fashion or wearing more earth tones since they are fairly easy to pull of with darker features than say someone with blonde hair or blue eyes.
>>
Brown eyes is the most attractive trait on males, why are you even complaining?
>>
>>11847058
because OP is a female??
>>
>>11846932
personally anon i think brown eyes are very beautiful. they look so and vast and welcoming, unlike blue eyes which are too intense and striking which can make you look kinda scary. brown eyes dont make you look bland, they're really sweet looking and easy to maintain eye contact with. Although if you really are self conscious about it i would consider bright eye makeup maybe? you could get surgery but thats a lot of cash. eye contacts are another option. but dont be hard on yourself, brown eyes are really adorable (any shade of brown, especially super dark almost black looking)
>>
>>11847058
>males
lol
>>
Don't worry OP, black eyes will never look bad unlike some types of blue eyes which can look pretty ugly especially if you're really pale. If your skin is really light or pale then dark eyes will look nice. Also most blonde hair doesn't look that good, IMO blonde looks great on girls but not so much on men. In fact, just be glad you weren't born a ginger, those are fucked
>>
>>11847261
true
>>
>>11846932
>tfw deep dark eyes
>tfw literally the most unappealing eye color

Literally the eye color I'm most attracted to.

Stop overthinking your physical traits, just have good hygiene, a fit/trim body (or find someone who likes chubs and fats; they're out there), and work on being a good and kind person. After all that, work on your clothes.
>>
Just don't be fat. And you'll be alright.
>>
File: 20161006_231009.jpg (1MB, 1429x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_231009.jpg
1MB, 1429x1458px
best on fa
>>
>>11846932
my first gf had eyes like this
i thought they looked awesome.
don't be so fucking insecure you dweeb
>>
>>11846932
>>11846943
Blue and green are fuccboi-tier eye colors senpai
The only effay eye colors are grey, black and heterochromatic
>>
>>11846970
You gon be blind son
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.