[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap vaporwave fashion? I have a budget of about $100 tops,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ng51iwSyaX1qmwxkio1_500.jpg (60KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng51iwSyaX1qmwxkio1_500.jpg
60KB, 500x516px
Cheap vaporwave fashion? I have a budget of about $100 tops, would prefer to have multiple items rather than one or two expensive garments.
>>
fuck off
>>
How about you save all your money and don't spend money on dead memes
>>
GET A JOB
>>
check redbubble if you really want to walk around as a dead meme
>>
dont wear this shit
>>
it's even pink and with an illuminati eye lmao
>>
ok listen buddy you dont want to get vaporwave. shit it has bascily been ruined by youtube faggots using it as there intros ie leafy and pyro. you want to get suttle vapor wear. ex. Teal marlins hat alot of stuff that have miami involved are vapor coloured
>>
>>11846685
Thanks for the actual reply, any more suggestions for cheap shit?
>>
>>11846608
That is the psychic symbol from the Pokemon card game. You're retarded.
>>
>>11846685
>letting youtubers dictate your tastes
So sad.
>>
>>11847090
you should get a job though
>>
File: 1476035570018.jpg (8KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
1476035570018.jpg
8KB, 176x286px
>>11847831
>being associated with youtubers unironically
>>
>>11846685
>ok listen buddy
>>
>>11847841
Liking the same genre of music or style of clothing as someone doesn't mean you want to suck their dick, anon. You're not associating with them.
Anon, I promise you, that for everything you like, there's someone who likes it that you think is an arsehole. Caring about that is just a symptom of insecurity. You are literally letting what other people like, dictate what you like. That's sad.
>>
>>11847831
this nicca
>>
>>11847899
Just because you're not associated with them doesn't mean people aren't going to associate you WITH them.

Not caring about what others think doesn't project confidence if people just mentally chalk you up alongside youtube autists.
>>
>>11847822
That might be worse. I'm not retarded, I'm just not an anime toy nerd, you dweeb.

My post was a classic reference to a nigiro no musho babby toys trading card 447th edition, how could you not notice this IDIOT...! you are not a true babby musho edition fan
>>
please dont... agoraclothing.com has some cool stuff though, just dont buy the n64 / yung lean shirts or stuff like that
>>
>>11847090
1. you definitely want a job you just don't realize it, I was a lazy fuck for too long pls trust me it's amazing how fast you can get real money for real cops

2. Vaporwave has an appealing style online but it just looks so bad irl unless you're living the meme dream doing coke and playing n64 all day
>>
>>11846574
Stop it. Vaporwave isnt cool anymore. Late 90's / early 00's aesthetic will be the next new thing, invest on that
>>
>>11849381
Also the logo used by astari (signs and posts underground rap). You're right but still very unaware.
>>
>>11849107
>people
Omg who the fuck cares
>>
>>11849945
are you trolling or just unaware of your own brain
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.