[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoes for raves / underground clubs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

What are some good shoes for raves? Or dancing at underground / subculture clubs?

After a night in my emericas my feet are ruined and i start to feel tired quickly.

It's very important it doesn't make you look like a fuccboi. The importance is the robust look, not it's sleak look (pic related are passable). Roshes and black janoskis are - ofcourse - out of the question.
>>
>>11842995
Stanley Smithsons
>>
Reebok classic white/black
>>
cps
>>
>>11842995
Roshes
>>
>>11842995
if you want robust, then mothereffin all black AF1s, what else
>>
File: Ravers.jpg (148KB, 840x857px) Image search: [Google]
Ravers.jpg
148KB, 840x857px
>>11842995

Some neon Nike Air Max, complemented by the pants in pic related
>>
>>11842995
95s, 97s, tns
>>
>>11843079
are cps that comfortable?
>>
>>11842995
literally any vans. what's wrong with black janoskis?
>>
I wear Kicker hi's
>>
>>11843014
Best answer, I need me some fkn Reebok Classics. The ultimate dad trainer for a reason.
>>
>>11843926

What's wrong with cheap flimsy canvas and cheap uncomfortable vulcanized soles? Did you even read the OP? He wants comfy shoes

Btw OP, if you like skate shoes, Janoski or Koston Max are extremely comfy and not too bulky, unlike the Asics you posted (along with most Saucony and New Balance runners)
>>
>>11842995
i came here to post gel-lytes but op was here first, truly the best comfort sneaker ever. the bug played in my town last friday, wore my reeboks and my feet didn't hurt even after 5 hours of skanking to wubwubs. Also, i tried on the new adidas x raf velcro sneaks last week, incredibly confortable out of the box, still thinking about copping em despite the price
>>
>>11843433
best answer
>>
Sketchers
>>
>>11842995
w2f underground clubs
>>
>>11843749
if they fit good yeah
>>
File: 1469424438008.jpg (316KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1469424438008.jpg
316KB, 1080x1349px
>>11842995

No one will even see your shoes at a club or rave, so who cares. The only time people will care about your shoes are:
A. Going in and out.
B. When you sit on the floor against the wall because your boring as fuck and dont dance.

Also, if you DO dance, your nice ass shoes are gonna get stepped on and beer spilled on them. Plus dancing will put hella wear (crease marks) on delicate designer soles like Ricks or Y-3s. Just DONT.
>>
>>11845010
live in relatively large city, search for events on fb and RA for that city-yeah RA posts alots of very big club events too but youd be surprised. meet people at one/follow the people who ran one event so u kno if they are doing more etc. just moved to mtl and theres alot going on just gotta look
>>
>>11846344

Just find one single underground, just ONE. GO TO IT. Then stay all the way to the end or damn near the end - IE 3,4,5am. When you leave there will be promoters outside who will hand out flyers for other upcoming undergrounds. Once you find the underground, its so easy to find more underground.

Caveat: If your not in a big city, your probably fucked sorry.

>> pic related - small warehouse party in LA last year
>>
>>11846359
>>
If you're rich and brave Nike MAG's are the ultimate nightclub shoes if you don't mind getting them trashed.
>>
>>11846359
is portland big enough

fuck i can already imagine all the white ppl
>>
>>11846383

Yea should be. White people? Pfft so what, every ones cool and friendly at undergrounds. Just be friendly yourself and you're set. Dont try and act tough, and don't look scared lol. Even the scariest looking cholo tatt'd gang member mexicans are very chill and friendly at partys here in LA.
>>
>>11846359
>Stay till then END like a warrior!!
>ends at 3am

Lmao
>>
>>11844386
what the fuck the raves i go to everyone wears janoskis

just take mdma then u wont feel ur feet hurt ffs
>>
>>11846441
this lol
>>
>>11843014
this

also workout plus
>>
docs? reeboks?
>>
>>11846359
looks pretty lame
>>
>>11846344
Did you get time to go to (((Stereo))), reallllllyyyy goooood imo
>>
>>11846587
>>11846441
...he did mention 4 or 5 am...
>>
>>11847380
haven't yet but yeah def trying to go at some pt
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.